Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

KAS, KASBAH RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jan 22 2018, 04:10 PM
  Quote Post

BDO facing legal action over mining report
Australian accounting firm BDO is being sued over an allegedly "misleading and deceptive" independent expert report which supported a proposed merger of tin miner Kasbah Resources Limited with a Canadian-listed company.

Kasbah lodged the writ against the Perth office of BDO Corporate Finance in the West Australian Supreme Court on December 18, claiming erroneous valuation statements used in the report wrongly advised shareholders that the proposed deal was "fair and reasonable" and in their best interest...

..The BDO errors were exposed in a separate report by rival firm Deloitte, which had been commissioned by a small group of rebel Kasbah shareholders who were wary of the proposed 2016 merger with Canadian-listed Asian Mineral Resources.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/banking-and...119-p4yymy.html

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

cooderman
post Posted: Aug 18 2014, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

finally showing a little life......have held for more than a month and has been beaten back down to .08 from near this level before
..08 seems solid support.

not a good trading share but may show value long term......holding a few and may get rid of half if price weakens again.
see what the close is.

cooderman
post Posted: Jul 2 2014, 04:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jul 2 2014, 11:48 AM

sellers keep beating it back down to .079 - 08 level. if it consolidates around this area I might buy a few next week

this was projected expenditure for June quart.

Attached Image

mercury
post Posted: Jul 2 2014, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jacsar's post @ Jun 30 2014, 01:59 PM

the only problem I see is the continuation of expenditure without funds coming in.
either they sell down some more
or
co a CR
or
take a loan out...

One of those four will happen... and in the not too distant future.

Merc

jacsar
post Posted: Jun 30 2014, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jun 30 2014, 09:58 AM

The big investors got in at higher prices and are apparently happy knowing that shortages are building.

Kasbah Resources Limited (Kasbah, ASX: KAS) is pleased to announce that Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) has completed its acquisition of a 20% interest in the Achmmach Tin Project in Morocco.
TTC has paid $16M to Kasbah since 2012 and with this final payment of $1.2M takes TTC’s total project level investment to approximately $17.2M.
With TTC earning its 20% interest in the Joint Venture (JV), the JV interests become Kasbah 75%, TTC 20% and Nittetsu Mining 5% with all Project expenditure from this point split on this basis.
Kasbah is the manager and operator of the Achmmach JV.

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 30 2014, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

KAS has been sold down by about 50% in last 6 months and must be good value at these prices

not the worst small cap around and with about $7m won't need to raise cash any time soon

still a lot of sellers ......will watch for a change in direction and an entry at some stage

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mercury
post Posted: Jun 26 2013, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

I have a high regard for the management at KAS....but I wonder about today's announcement. Are they issuing new shares....? ....NO...I don't think so. they are giving away some of their own shares to generate some money. while cash is good to have, there is a dilution that is not attributed to other major shareholders. I have to assume that this is because there has been some agreement with these parties previously.

so , as a shareholder, I get diluted but other major shareholders do not. The management....get their pay regularly, and probably get performance incentive shares too. so ...

AM I READING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CORRECTLY. ???? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP TO CLEAR THIS UP PLEASE FOR ME

thanks

Merc

Duster
post Posted: Mar 5 2013, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

Resource Update !

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

mercury
post Posted: Jun 2 2012, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

i've got nothing against working in Morroco. No Arab Spring to worry about there...(well, not yet anyway)
and digging deep for tin with a IRR of 34% seems OK....but that is based on tin maintaining its value per tonne.
Should commodities drop further...then the company may not be such a good buy. Obviously the market SP already
tells us that.
Still, a subscriber newsletter keeps plugging away for people to take notice and buy.

do we have some other thoughts on this company, based upon recent Pre feasibility study.?

Merc

mme
post Posted: Feb 28 2012, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Feb 28 2012, 04:21 PM

Interesting comparitive on the other site with this and CSD by andrew a on the CSD link!! biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: malfrey  

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING