Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAS, MESA MINERALS LIMITED
Omnibust
post Posted: Mar 18 2010, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

Trading halt today. Certainly has had momentum lately.

Musical chairs (EGM tomorrow week) or the China story, I don't care. With .5b shares now out there, any bout of euphoria on resumption will be a long overdue profit taking opportunity.

Now back to counting my chickens.

crystal
post Posted: Jan 23 2010, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

recent announcement of second trial shipment of manganese ore heading off for China

and interesting chart ,rejected lower prices over last couple of days of wall st decline ,interesting how it goes after another down day

on the Dow unsure.gif

mick
Attached Image

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 2 2009, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

HITEC ENERGY LIMITED (HTE)

TO:
MESA MINERALS LIMITED (MAS)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

henrietta
post Posted: Aug 19 2009, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Omnibust's post @ Jul 24 2009, 11:28 PM

Hi omnibus

Today's results very exciting. Revenues down 85% , and Profit/loss down 3140%. Now there's a figure you don't see all that often.

I see that expenses include $ 939 067 for Admin, Employee benefits, and Superannuation payments ....... a mere 71% of total expenditure. weirdsmiley.gif

Cheers
J

Omnibust
post Posted: Jul 24 2009, 11:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: irwin's post @ Jul 22 2009, 10:46 PM

Look on the bright side. Someone's put more money into this witless pit. Extends the time to keep this one in the bottom drawer to claim a capital loss. Leads one to ask exactly how sophisticated are these investors? Yet another thing to do when I'm sober.

henrietta
post Posted: Jul 23 2009, 10:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: irwin's post @ Jul 22 2009, 10:46 PM

Glad you're still around Irwin, and have kept your sense of humour.

Cheers
J

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

irwin
post Posted: Jul 22 2009, 10:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Jul 22 2009, 08:39 PM

G'day Henrietta,

Sadly, I have not made $millions from the HTE announcement.

But just like my dear departed Aunt Etta whom I loved dearly, your kind thoughts are appreciated.

I may not have seen the announcement at all had it not been for your caring post ....which in turn was brought to my attention by the good people on Share Scene.

I am apparently not a 'thofithticated invethsta" as I did not have to part with any of my hard eared $s to make whatever it was they were announcing happen.

However the rise you mentioned from 2.6 to 3.3 cents was PRE the announcement...... a trivial detail I know..... but I will watch with great interest in the forthcoming days weeks months and years ,as I approach my own twilight years, to see how this plays out.

Warmest regards.

Irwin

henrietta
post Posted: Jul 22 2009, 08:39 PM
  Quote Post

Just in case you missed it folks, there's a "Capital Raising" announced at about 7pm. She's a little humdinger, this HTE.
You wouldn't want to miss this one. Share price has leapt from 2.6c to 3.3c on the news.
Hope you've made millions with it Irwin.

Cheers
J wacko.gif

henrietta
post Posted: Feb 18 2009, 09:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 4 2008, 01:01 PM

Another half-yearly report from the hardworking crew at HTE.

Revenue $115896 ......... wow !

Expenditure $ 560962 ........ ahhh, better at spending !!!!

$322194 of expenses, (57%), on Admin and Employee benefits ....... good for some

Share price ...... $0.04

Go you good thing !!!!

Cheers
J

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 4 2008, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: irwin on Friday 16/05/08 03:37pm

Yes indeed you may, Irwin. Call me anything you like in fact !!

You are absolutely right in thinking that I have an extremely poor opinion of this company and the people who run it. I have watched for several years as they trotted out grand plan after grand plan, excuse after excuse for not delivering, and all the while spending and frittering away the considerable cash they had after the initial offering.

Yes the share price has doubled for those brave enough to buy under 3 cents. Good luck to them and to you.

Sorry I'm not like your Aunty Etta. Perhaps her sunny disposition was not spoiled by being invested in a rubbish company.

I don't mind taking a loss occasionally, but I do mind being led up the garden path and then being hosed as well.

Good luck. I hope it works out well for you.

Cheers
J

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING