Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CGR, CML GROUP LTD
nipper
post Posted: Apr 22 2019, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

...[in the last quarter], the Managing Director of CML Group (ASX: CGR) sold a portion of his CGR shareholding.

Although this is potentially a negative signal, pleasingly these shares were acquired by another CGR Director together with two major institutional shareholders. We believe that the Managing Director is still very much aligned with shareholders as his (and his family’s) remaining equity holding represents 9.5% of the issued capital, along with a further 10 million unlisted options.

CGR remains the largest holding within the NCC portfolio and in our opinion the industry dynamics and opportunities continue to be underappreciated by the market.

We also believe there could be a number of catalysts in the short term that could drive the CGR share price higher, such as the opportunity for CGR to take market share from the large incumbents in an adjacent and significantly larger segment of the market.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 15 2016, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 18 2016, 11:57 AM

Naos Emerging Opportunities (Code NCC) bought into CML:
There were a couple of notable events for the NCC portfolio throughout the month of May. Firstly, CML Group (CGR) announced the acquisition of 180 Group from ASX-listed FSA Group as well as profit upgrade for FY16.

Post the acquisition CML Group will have invoices purchased volume of +$1 billion (7th largest in the market and potentially the 2nd largest non-bank) which will give the company significant scale benefits.

The company has guided for more than 2cps EPS for FY17.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 18 2016, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

CML Group is ASX listed under the code CGR, since Oct 2013

It is a finance, payroll and employment services enterprise with leading business support capabilities that enable clients to focus on and succeed in their core activities, by providing cash flow and integrated business solutions. CML aims to become Australia's best cashflow finance provider in terms of profitability, customer and employee satisfaction.

The group's main business is focused on 'factoring' where a business sells its accounts receivable/invoices to CML at a discount in order to provide cash flow.

CML is in the process of making a large acquisition - now doing its third bond issue (which is in fact identical to their second bond issue from earlier this year). The debt and equity funding they have raised goes toward acquiring smaller competitors. Much like an asset-backed security, the bigger the asset book the more diverse the exposures become – this contributes significantly to the security position of bondholders. At all times, CML is required to ensure that the total value of [Asset Book + Cash] is at least 110% of secured debt (comprised exclusively of the bonds).

--------------------

veeone
post Posted: Dec 27 2008, 08:00 AM
  Quote Post

Meanwhile, the Perth-based energy company Coogee Resources has sold itself for $US171 million ($250 million) to a Thai oil company, PTT Exploration and Production.
PTT is pursuing Coogee, in which Babcock and Brown holds a 35 per cent stake, as a means to expanding its presence in the Australian market.
Coogee has 45 million barrels of proven and provable oil reserves in the Timor Sea, and it had $US243 million in debt at the end of September.
The sale began after B&B put its stake up for sale to reduce its crippling debts of about $3 billion. The chief executive of Coogee, Gordon Martin, holds nearly all of the remaining shares in the company, with a 60 per cent stake. PTT says it will keep Coogee's management team and staff.
V1

olive_tree
post Posted: Dec 8 2006, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

The float has been scrapped. They couldn't get a high enough price from institutional investors during the book build process.

JMH03
post Posted: Dec 2 2006, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

closed on Friday. Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs the lead managers with Wilson HTM and a couple of others as co-managers.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

kennowaylass
post Posted: Dec 2 2006, 02:50 PM
  Quote Post

HOW CAN I GET SOME COOGEE RESOURCES. DID'NT REALISE THE FLOAT WASN'T OPEN TO JOE BLOGGS?

JMH03
post Posted: Dec 2 2006, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

Final price in book build or Listing price?

Oil's run over the last couple of weeks will deff help this float. I think the final price may be towards the upper end of the $1.90 - $2.33 price range, with listing around $2.70 blink.gif

Time will tell.

Sam43
post Posted: Dec 2 2006, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

What price - anyone guess

--------------------
Sam43

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 17 2006, 03:37 PM
  Quote Post

Created by Request:
COOGEE RESOURCES LIMITED (CGR)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING