Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

HOG, HAWKLEY OIL AND GAS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

Don't you think somebody was having a private laugh when they gave this thing the ticker, HOG?

Absolute pig alright and anyone buying into the stock were just pigs for the slaughter as the saying goes.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like its a case of the scheister running a con job when you take a look at the HOG thread on HC.

Big promises made, play on peoples fears and hopes of making or losing money. Then take the money and run. You seriously think this saviour will come to the party?

Gotta remember, this is one of Uncle Mel's terds.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 14 2020, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

This is another one of Uncle Mel's wunder strikes. Wouldn't be surprised if the Biden's are involved somewhere. They know all about Ukraine oil and gas explorers.

They reconvened an adjourned AGM on the 8th. I would expect the Annual Report to have been despatched in time for the meeting the way they said it would be. There shouldn't be any reason the meeting wasn't held. But there is no statement saying it was or wasn't. Its as if it has just fallen into a black hole.

I guess its nothing out of the ordinary when it carries Uncle Mel's thumbprint.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 11 2017, 04:32 PM
  Quote Post

No trading today despite the buy and the sell matching. What is wrong with this market?

--------------------

Cato
post Posted: Jul 26 2016, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

HOG has been dying by inches but today has seen a significant flurry of activity.

Jumped from .004 to .007 on sales of 6.6m shares. Anyone have any insights on this jump ?

Hunter7
post Posted: Dec 5 2012, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hunter7's post @ Oct 8 2012, 09:59 AM

With Well202 looking marginal, HOG is off to the slaughter house.

Slow death from here.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Hunter7
post Posted: Oct 8 2012, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ Oct 6 2012, 01:43 AM

It is good news Opi

Buying an existing gas plant rather than building their own saves them alot money. They also get the use of it at least 6 months earlier which will be a huge benifit.

Hopefully we get some flow rates soon and a spike so I can sell.

Optionsman
post Posted: Oct 6 2012, 01:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hunter7's post @ Sep 27 2012, 09:10 PM

Great announcement today - saving of $3m on CAPEX and $2.5-3m per year on OPEX. This will help the financials a lot going forward.

Hunter7
post Posted: Sep 27 2012, 09:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ Sep 27 2012, 05:55 PM

Hi Optionsman

I was referring to the AGM ann where they propose lifting the 15% max cap raise by a further 10%. That would give them nearly $15m cr, about the same as last year.

Theyre lowing the market expection of 202 even before flow testing because they know it is already partly depleted.

Once 202 is in production the depletion rate will be dramatic, thats why I would flick the company as soon as possible. The management and friends have a lot of shares, so I can not think of any other way they can save their money.

Optionsman
post Posted: Sep 27 2012, 05:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hunter7's post @ Sep 27 2012, 11:17 AM

Hunter,

I've read the latest announcements and I have no clue how you came to those conclusions. Please elaborate.

OM

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING