Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ODY, ODYSSEY GOLD LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 5 2021, 08:47 PM

and up another 22% today, closing just below the 20c high .... anticipation a-building

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: May 5 2021, 08:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 4 2021, 12:15 PM

Assay results will be huge from the visual gold

nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 4 2021, 12:10 PM

Odyssey Gold has intersected significant visible gold in its maiden diamond drill hole targeting the eastern extension of the Bottle Dump Mine.

The gold was Intersected at 249m downhole (215m vertical depth) and is further confirmation of significant gold mineralisation at the prospect. Step-out RC drill holes have also returned high grade gold intercepts.

ODY share price surging this morning, currently up more than 60% to 11.5c on volume of 65 million shares.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

was Odyssey Energy ...

Dec 2020 .... change of name to Odyssey Gold Ltd (ODY)
Nov 2020 ... offer of 125,000,000 shares at an issue price of $0.025 each to raise $3,125,000.
Dec 2020 ... made a capital return of 1 cents per share
Dec 2020 ... made an in specie distribution of shares in Peregrine Gold Limited (PGD)
the company's subsidiary, Peregrine Gold Limited, has entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in Pilbara Gold Exploration, which owns a suite of gold prospective tenements in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.

--------------------

disco stu
post Posted: Jan 10 2011, 10:02 PM
  Quote Post

This is one to probably note down for future reference to occassionally check out what it is up to.... currently nothing.

But the thing of interest is the involvement of Ian Middlemas - recently he issued bucket load of shares to himself and to other directors at very low prices, issue at 2/3c + 5c options vs current shareprice of 9c (although it was lower some weeks back). Normally it would cause the s/price to tank, however this tends to be his modus operandi. Buy a shell and backdoor list some other venture - CPL and EQX are but two that he has been involved with.

I've done very good out of CPL over the years and so will keep an eye on this. Will be interesting to see what he does with it - if anything.

bello
post Posted: Jun 25 2008, 05:04 PM
  Quote Post

Time to revive the ODY thread :

ODY is effecively a holding shell of MAE shares after their projects were bought out by MAE for scrip .
Approximately 2 ODY shares buys you exposure to one MAE share (0.474 MAE per ODY share).

50000 ODY @ 43 cents = $21,500 and represents exposure to 23700 MAE shares .

Of course you can also buy 23700 MAE shares but that will cost you $30336, or 41% MORE than buying ODY for the same investment portfolio and project exposure ($8836 more expensive to buy MAE than buying ODY)

Of course true parity may never be reached with MAE but currently the valuation anomoly is 41% cheaper at ODY .

Disc : I hold both ODY and MAE

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

devilsmiley.gif new PRESENTATION out on website yesterday. Not released to ASX as yet. Just Google it up~!

cjames
post Posted: Aug 24 2006, 12:42 AM
  Quote Post

Anyone have any ideas on what is going on with Odyssey's suspension?

salamander
post Posted: Mar 28 2006, 08:49 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: yogi-in-oz on Monday 27/03/06 10:13am

Very interesting announcement yesterday. ODY Looks to be better leveraged at the moment by far than MAE.That is excluding the other assets and liabilities of MAE in which it is not involved.My opinion only and No advice given.

--------------------
I am not giving advice, and I am not an investment adviser. Therefore you must seek your own professional advice.
I may or may not hold in the company I mention.

yogi-in-oz
post Posted: Mar 27 2006, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

smile.gif

Hi folks,

ODY ..... news comes in right on time (see post below)
and more news expected, later this week ..... smile.gif

happy trading

yogi

smile.gif

--------------------
:)

No advice here. If you need advice seek a
professional, as all of the above is the
humble analysis of one techie and astrotrader.
Play it safe, please do your own research.

:)

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING