Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KIK, KAIRIKI ENERGY LTD
arty
post Posted: Jun 1 2012, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sirob's post @ Jun 1 2012, 10:32 AM

KIK and NDO have been given a life line: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01302413

Maybe the Vikings know how to drill a proper hole and avoid it being flooded.
I gave my last KIK the kick in February.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

sirob
post Posted: Jun 1 2012, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

KIK showing a faint heart beat

arty
post Posted: Jul 27 2011, 12:25 PM
  Quote Post

Trading ex-entitlement from today onwards.
Therefore, the drop from 0.8 to 0.7 is actually a rise.
How come? you ask:
Yesterday, KIK closed at 0.8c; that included the right to buy another 1.5 shares at 0.4c, resulting in an average of 0.56cps.
Therefore, buying today at 0.7c without that bonus represents an increase of 25%.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mpl
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 07:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Jun 17 2011, 06:59 PM

Hi Mista

Dont be sorry, Thats the way things go on Speccie's.
Loss was Profit & Not capital fortunatley. Althogh i must admit the original profit would have been nice. sadsmiley02.gif .
Agree with your Risk profile as well.

mistagear
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 06:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mpl's post @ Jun 17 2011, 06:22 PM

MPL,

I find the risk of trading any 1c share too great to justify entering a trade period.
The minimum stop would be 2 ticks and that equates to a 20% risk. I would much prefer to have 4 goes at getting it right at 5% risk or 20 goes at 1% risk that is possible in more expensive charts.
Add to this the fact in KIK's case, the negative sentiment.. no thanks, I can find other ways to get myself into trouble.

Sorry the trade didnt work for you

Cheers, M

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

mpl
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 06:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Jun 17 2011, 11:27 AM

Hi Mistagear.
I think a few may well have lost their Shirts today.
It was my current Speccie I have to admit, But I sold out last week with the Exception of the 3c Rights Issuie which today managed to take my previous profit with it. That is nature of Speccies i spose.
What really is amazing to me though is the Number on the other site that still call it a BUY at these price's.

Featured Stock Stories

mistagear
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: raauul's post @ Jun 2 2011, 12:22 PM

Holy SNAPPERS,
the 2tick haircut I took back whenever it was is looking a good deal ..now.

Hope everyone escaped this calamity

Cheers, M

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

raauul
post Posted: Jun 2 2011, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 2 2011, 10:35 AM

All going well so far. If there was any oil shows it would have been noted, even just a whiff.

It would not be expected to have any shows before reaching primary & secondary targets, although sometimes there might be an unprognosed section trapping some sort of hydrocarbon.

Is there a chance of a dry hole? This is a wildcat drill after all, so probability of a commercial find would be 1 in 10.

All the seismic work shows potential for structure to hold hydrocarbons. The only way to be sure they exist is to stick a drill through it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

arty
post Posted: Jun 2 2011, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

Gindara Update: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01186053
100m to go till the first "objective"
No mention of any oil shows so far... Do they want to keep us in suspenders? Or is there a chance of a dry hole?

--------------------

mpl
post Posted: May 5 2011, 06:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 4 2011, 10:59 PM

Hi Mista & Arty.

Spose KIK was always going to see profit taken Yesterday.

Gap was response to news on next drill. As always market senitment took it to higher levels & Not anything to do with percieved value.

As your Chart indicated Arty the current Trend began at what appears to obvious support back in Feb 09. (And they dismiss History ?).

I intend to average up if the current shorter term Uptrend support line is held.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING