Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KOR, KORAB RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: May 4 2021, 03:47 PM
  Quote Post

and still in operation ... MC around $5M and had a 40% jump on very low volume today, one day after the Quarterly came out.
Korab Resources Ltd (KOR) is a diversified international mining and exploration company listed on Australian Securities Exchange with magnesium carbonate, phosphate, and silver/gold development projects in Australia and overseas. Korab also explores for cobalt, copper, nickel, gold, zinc and lithium in the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
The company is cash flow positive, as it goes about continued exploration and evaluation of its mineral assets, as well as the progression of the Winchester magnesium carbonate deposit to production. Things are happening slowly as last updates on Winchester were in 2018 and 2019

Korab Group plans to develop the Winchester project as a quarry with the intention to produce raw magnesium carbonate rock which will then be crushed, screened, and sorted on site prior to transfer to Darwin Port at East Arm, which is located approximately 90km by road from the project. The Company intends for a part of the output from the quarry to be sold as an unprocessed magnesium carbonate and a part of the output to be sent for processing offsite into magnesium oxide.....
In the Q. : Korab Group has received an unsolicited approach from an Australian proprietary company which expressed an interest [in the] Winchester project. The other party advised Korab Group that their interest in the project stems from the high quality of the deposit and its potential to serve as a source of the raw material (magnesium carbonate) for the production of magnesium metal. The parties are currently discussing various potential transactions, including a potential sale of a part, or the whole of the Winchester project. The discussions with the other party are ongoing but are incomplete and confidential.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

jons
post Posted: Feb 7 2011, 09:45 PM
  Quote Post

KOR is still attracting interest, and the SPP may well close early, share price hit 39c today, so the
33c SPP seems a shoe in.
The second offtake agreement has put a floor under KOR for the time being, just when the SPP
was looking a little shaky.
ps If you call KOR, they will give you a direct credit option, to beat the mail.

Disclosure: I put my $15k up today by this method.

jons
post Posted: Dec 24 2010, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kennowaylass's post @ Dec 22 2010, 12:25 PM

Some news out today, which has given the s/p a little lift

kennowaylass
post Posted: Dec 22 2010, 12:25 PM
  Quote Post

Does anybody know anything about the listing of UAU shares which were received from Korab a long time ago, we were told it would be listed this year but ?????????????????, checked their website and not a mention of it there ?????? Was this a big Con job???????

mme
post Posted: Oct 19 2010, 04:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: chooky's post @ Oct 19 2010, 01:20 PM

Not really a dumb question at all! I suggest a call to the Company maybe needed.

This is an indicative timetable and may be changed at the discretion of the Directors or as
required by the ASX. Please note that the Melrose Priority Offer dates depend on the date of
lodgement of the Melrose Prospectus with ASIC. In any event, the Melrose Priority Offer date
will be a date which is 7 business days after the date of lodgement of the Melrose
Prospectus.

I read it as not being lodged yet but best to check with the Company.

To date there has been no information released of this?

From the 27th Sept 2010 release:
Korab wishes to advise the market that it has been informed by Melrose Gold Mines Ltd that
it expects to receive the two remaining independent expert reports which form part of its IPO
prospectus by the second week of October.
Lugansk Gold Limited has informed Korab that it expects to receive the remaining
independent expert reports which form part of its IPO prospectus by the third week of
October.
Both companies will provide Korab with the new timetables for their IPO’s once all
outstanding expert reports have been received. The amended timetables will be released to
the market as soon as this information has been received by Korab.
Korab has been advised that, other than the outstanding independent expert reports, both
prospectuses have been completed.

chooky
post Posted: Oct 19 2010, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Oct 18 2010, 03:23 PM

hi, can anyone give me an answer to a dumb question, but if I sell KOR shares now, do I still get the gold ipo shares if it ever happens, they have had several dates of qualification so i an unsure if any of them actually came into effect?

mme
post Posted: Oct 18 2010, 03:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 15 2010, 09:33 AM

And continued on today! Unbelievable given that announcement imo.

It appears these few words may have sparked the interest because there was really nothing else contained in the ASX release that imo would of caused it to do what the share price has done. Very generalized comment!

Similarly to Arafura Resources (ASX:ARU) owned and operated Nolan's Bore rare earths deposit located in the Northern Territory, rare earths mineralisation at Korab's Geolsec project is associated with phosphatic enrichment.

Well done to holders and I anticipate a capital raising shortly!! biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: (*&^%$#@!  

nipper
post Posted: Oct 15 2010, 09:33 AM
  Quote Post

up 100% on this news

RARE EARTHS DISCOVERED AT RUM JUNGLE

Korab is pleased to advise the market that it has discovered rare earth oxide mineralisation at its wholly owned Geolsec project located at Rum Jungle in the Northern Territory. Geolsec project is located 5km to the west of the Batchelor project and 11 km to the west of the Green Alligator project. Together, the three projects are referred to as Rum Jungle projects. (see diagram on page 2)

Rare earths anomalism has been encountered within the Geolsec formation and within surrounding rocks of Coomalie Dolostone and Whites Formation. (see diagrams on pages 3 and 4) .

Similarly to Arafura Resources (ASX:ARU) owned and operated Nolan's Bore rare earths deposit located in the Northern Territory, rare earths mineralisation at Korab's Geolsec project is associated with phosphatic enrichment. The rare earths mineralisation at Geolsec is also associated with elevated uranium and thorium oxide levels allowing for relatively precise targeting of the deposition zones using ground radiometry and soil geochemistry.

Rare earths discovery at Rum Jungle was a result of the radiometric survey, rock chip sampling and auger soil sampling program which covered prospective stratigraphy. This was followed up by a review of historical costean, test pit and drill assay data in conjunction with recent exploration results. Reprocessed data for the Geolsec phosphate deposit located in the north western section of the Geolsec project suggests that the Geolsec deposit may consist of two types of phosphatic mineralisation. Although the main source of phosphate in both types of phosphate mineralisation at Geolsec deposit is fluorapatite, whilst one of the types shows elevated rare earth oxides, the other type appears to have no noticeable rare earths anomalism.

Korab will shortly undertake additional work program at Rum Jungle projects to assess further the potential of this exciting discovery, including its implications for the development options of Geolsec phosphate deposit. In parallel with the exploration and analytical work planned by Korab to improve its understanding of the nature of the rare earths mineralisation at Rum Jungle, Korab's subsidiary Geolsec Phosphate Operations P/L will continue its work to secure the permits to commence the development of the Geolsec phosphate deposit.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kennowaylass
post Posted: Jan 22 2010, 02:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bettyboop's post @ Jan 20 2010, 12:51 PM

Me to, my timing stinks as usual.

bettyboop
post Posted: Jan 20 2010, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: uraniumbull's post @ Jan 19 2010, 09:23 PM

Well, Sp up 11 cents today to $0.285 as I type. Real bad timiming for me to have got out last week. Good ann on spin-offs.

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING