Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

CZN, CORAZON MINING LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 18 2018, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

" Corazon paid $10,725 for the advertisement" - money well spent??? And no "fat checking" by the Board re production target??? Naughty rolleyes.gif

Response to ASX Query Letter
Corazon Mining Limited (ASX: CZN) (Corazon or Company)

The Company responds to the queries in your letter as follows:

1. An article appeared in the Australian Financial Review this 18 June 2018 relating to Corazon Mining Limited in an
advertising feature. The article was authored by the journalist based on an interview with the Managing Director.
The article included a “Production Target” that states; “Ultimately, Corazon aims to create a clean, long-term,
boutique operation at Mount Gilmore, with studies to focus on the possible production of 1000 to 1500 tonnes of
cobalt per annum – with production potentially as early as 2021.”

2. Yes, Corazon paid for the article

3. Corazon paid $10,725 for the advertisement

4. The Board of Directors was provided with a copy of the article on Friday morning however the content was not
formally approved by the Board of Directors before its publication, the fact checking review did not pick up the
Production Target

5. The company has not previously released an announcement which contains the requirements of Listing Rule 5.16
for the Production Target

6. The Company can confirm that it has released an announcement retracting the Production Target entitled
“Clarification of Article in Australian Financial Review” dated 18 June 2018 as contrary to the JORC Code and
includes a statement to the effect that investors should not rely on the information for their investment decision..

7. The Company confirms that it is in compliance with Listing Rules and in particular Listing Rule 3.1

8. I confirm that the Companies Response to the questions raised in your letter is in accordance with the Companies
published continuous disclosure policy

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

arty
post Posted: Aug 24 2017, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

What's going on?
I had intended to raise a breakout alert. 2.4c cracking today.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 30 2010, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

XANADU RESOURCES LIMITED (XNU)

TO:
CORAZON MINING LIMITED (CZN)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Mar 24 2010, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

GRAYNIC METALS LIMITED (GYN)

TO:
XANADU RESOURCES LIMITED (XNU)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

tasteofmoney
post Posted: Dec 13 2005, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: madhun on Friday 09/12/05 09:43am

Madhun this link will explain the halt as well as the intraday ATH today on its highest ever volume. Can any of our mining experts give us their impressions of the report please. - I'm always willing to learn something new each day wink.gif.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=GYN&E=ASX&N=308674

Ta
Tom

madhun
post Posted: Dec 9 2005, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Tuesday 14/06/05 06:27pm

Any idea what the Trading Halt is about?

Gold?

--------------------
"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it." Ellen Goodman (1941)

If you want to make easy money in the share market, Buy a House.

HELP MAKE SHARESCENE A TROLL FREE ZONE

Featured Stock Stories

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 14 2005, 06:27 PM
  Quote Post

Upcoming Float:
GRAYNIC METALS LIMITED (GYN)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING