Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SEA, SUNDANCE ENERGY AUSTRALIA LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 9 2018, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Oct 2 2018, 02:08 PM

Updated chart - SP up 8.52% @ 9.55c following better than expected production guidance out this morning
Production
Sundance’s sales volume for the month of September was ~15,300 boepd. The
Company expects average Third Quarter daily production to be at the high end of
its previously released guidance of 10,000 to 11,000 boepd.
The Company brought
a significant number of wells online late in the Third Quarter, resulting in an
elevated September production rate. The Company expects sales volumes of
14,000 – 15,000 boepd in the Fourth Quarter of 2018, a 32% increase over the
Third Quarter

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 2 2018, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 9 2018, 08:16 PM

Updated chart. Having another good run today along with others in the energy sector, thanks to possible further US sanctions on Iran.

SP up 4.82% @ 8.7c - volume 49.1 mil
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 9 2018, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 22 2018, 05:22 PM

Some large trades - particularly the 32.9 million @ 7.4c - after the market close/auction
1 1,030 4:37:02 pm 7.3 1,969,558 $143,777 Portfolio Special Crossing,Crossed
2 1,029 4:18:19 pm 7.4 32,950,965 $2,438,371 Crossed,Special Crossing >= T3 < T2
3 1,028 4:17:13 pm 7.3 543,470 $39,673 Crossed,Late Put Through

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 22 2018, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

Judging from today's 603, Milford Funds Limited seem to have been accumulating since end March. - https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180622/pdf/...zf21p05wv7t.pdf
https://milfordasset.com/funds-performance/view-performance

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Nov 13 2012, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

Sundance Energy Australia Ltd (ASX:SEA) was placed in trading halt this morning pending an announcement relating to a major investment.

it is the use of "major investment" that is intriguing. Definitely the "majors" are sniffing around, especially wet and / or liquids-rich gas

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

disco stu
post Posted: Feb 28 2012, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Jan 27 2012, 11:14 AM

Well took some profits on SEA (took them all in fact). Might be a bit left in the run, until today I thought it was looking as though it was making a double top, but may push through and onwards and upwards to 80c (their positive production announcment today may even get them there), however the near vertical assent of SEA, along with many other O&G minnows, BRU, BPT, MAD, etc is starting to look a little overdone (at least in the short term). Closed my possy in NSE as well, although I'm still maintaining a LT position in SSN - awaiting news on their Aust 2 and Gretel wells (today's announcement by them wasn't what I was looking for) sad.gif

Maybe I'm closing out a little early, but the old adage of leaving a bit of the table for the next bloke to come along also comes to mind - checked out BPT chart curtisy of nipper's alert and decided against staying too long in a sector that is looking increasingly overbought (at least in the ST)

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

disco stu
post Posted: Jan 27 2012, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 27 2012, 10:28 AM

The Day Traders Union would have probably recommended an exit this morning, but I am too slow and dull witted to manage the timing appropriately. Nothing in the presso that isn't really new or unexpected, basically a rehash of what is already out there dollied up in a nice presso.

A few gaps need to be filled back to 48c, but there is a bit of support between here and there thanks to the tip sheets 'recommendation to buy less than" 51c, so will wait and see if 47c looks like getting tested. I've got a bit of slack in the trade and will be happy to let it ride until either the market become un-enamoured with SEA or suddenly moves to a "risk off" phase. Good to see that the chap who was feeding all the volume into the market at 51c the other day appears to have become exhausted.

arty
post Posted: Jan 27 2012, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 25 2012, 09:58 AM

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01262487

A sneak preview of the "February 2012 Corporate Presentation"

Attached Image

"sell the fact"?

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: disco stu  

arty
post Posted: Jan 25 2012, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Jan 25 2012, 09:04 AM

For those that were watching, the breakout on the 19th should have been the signal.
Today it's hit the first target - and with the gap underneath and weekend ahead, I wish today's buyers best of luck.

Attached Image

But then again... there's always the chance of a breakaway gap...

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: disco stu  

disco stu
post Posted: Jan 25 2012, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Jan 19 2012, 12:27 PM

Mmm.... interesting.... checking the pre-market auction has this one up 4c to 50c.... a little investigation as to the cause has revealed that it has apparently been mentioned in a tip sheet - which would explain the recent uptick in volume with insiders getting set.

Will be interesting to see how far the tipsters followers will push it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  nipper  

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING