Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

VGL, VOLANTE GROUP LIMITED
wolverine
post Posted: Apr 12 2006, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: terrine on Wednesday 12/04/06 03:21pm

unconditional now so they roll it all up in the next few days.

time to buy CDR if you think VGL was bought on the cheap.

i reckon CDR lowballed it but VGL management had already changed themselves into the gimp suit.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

terrine
post Posted: Apr 12 2006, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wolverine on Tuesday 11/04/06 11:23pm

oh sad.gif

alonso
post Posted: Apr 12 2006, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: terrine on Tuesday 11/04/06 06:36pm

terrine mate, i'm afraid the jig is up . . . the b@#%$^s have done us cold!

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

wolverine
post Posted: Apr 11 2006, 11:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: terrine on Tuesday 11/04/06 06:36pm

terrine they are up to 83%

i suggest if you are holding a "10 high" it is time to fold em kenny rogers style.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

terrine
post Posted: Apr 11 2006, 06:36 PM
  Quote Post

well we are in the 14 day extension with around 4 working days left and i believe they have only achieved mid 50% acceptance. i havent put my hand up yet and to be honest i think the offer stinks. they must be struggling because commander even phoned me at home tonite letting me know i hadnt accepted.

if we hang out they will have to up the offer, or am i dreaming

alonso
post Posted: Mar 24 2006, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: terrine on Friday 24/03/06 08:53am

offer extended by 7 days, 27% now, if they get 50% automatically another 2 weeks.
not looking good

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Featured Stock Stories

terrine
post Posted: Mar 24 2006, 07:53 AM
  Quote Post

If the offer lapses, I wonder will the directors take it as a negative vote of confidence and resign.

I LIKE YOUR THINKING

alonso
post Posted: Mar 23 2006, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

OK Commander had 21.6% yesterday, that means they need another 68% in a bit over a week.
It's a final offer so they can't increase it, don't know if they can extend it.
They wouldn't or couldn't tell me if the 21% included the boards' shares.
If the offer lapses, I wonder will the directors take it as a negative vote of confidence and resign.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 21 2006, 08:49 AM
  Quote Post

13.?% yesterday. by my reckoning thats less than 5% in a week. this may not even happen yet, I hope it doesn't!

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 16 2006, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

Hi terrine, in case you haven't seen it 8.9% yesterday. still a long way to go

--------------------

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING