Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

131 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Apr 1 2020, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

Enumerate also said the deal they make will be a PIPE.

Can you believe it?

But if Enumerate said it, best to discount it.

Who will be the buyer do you think?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 1 2020, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

The big news is out and all I can deduce from that is, we need more capital.

Yeah. Well. Good luck with that with 3bn shares on issue.

Must be why they got the new kid in. To go on the scrounge around Boston.

Whatever happened to the ALNY and big pharma connections?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 31 2020, 06:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 31 2020, 08:23 AM

To be fair, Enumerate always did say the first mover would be PYC.

Because they were the least developed and next frontier part of the puzzle it makes sense we had to wait for them to not only prove up their science but to show some kind of efficacy in the lab.

So maybe he is right and tomorrow is D-Day. It goes without saying, if you have are having a crisis the best time to show assertive action is when panic and hysteria is at its peak. Usually about one third to half way through the crisis.

However, I do not resile from the notion that these people are the heavy water people of the equation if we were talking about nuclear science.

And where is my old mate slayer? Surely he must have an opinion on all of this.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 31 2020, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

Whats the bet the whole thing is a flop. Data just isn't there. By design or otherwise it doesn't matter because, as luck would have it, the real estate guy has a load of assets he's like to off load on to the market.

Look for bad news, fortuitous luck and a consolidation paired with asset sale on the cheap as they back in the fortuitous luck. Might not all be in the one phone call though.

You have to remember right at the start of this story there was, Enumerate, OMD, Auckland University and Citigroup. With these actors in the story, there is only one outcome. And it ends in tears before bedtime.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 30 2020, 05:17 PM
  Quote Post

Heads up meeting tomorrow.

This doesn't sound good.

Wonder if it is Junior or the new kid hosting.

Got a feeling Hockings tangled with the wrong shark.

Might explain why my mate Slayer got out ahead of time.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

Old hand Barton wants in. What does he know? Is there harmony within the ranks?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Mar 18 2020, 06:37 PM
  Quote Post

So the new kid on the block, or the latest me too guy depending on how jaded you are, gets 15m options with an exercise price of 6c for 2023.

Before this virus business they were in the money. They will be again soon after it.

This thing is just a frigging gravy train for mates and family.

Lets hope ALNY hangs them high.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 10 2020, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

If the Corona virus is the next greatest existential threat to mankind, it makes not a single difference how great their new whizz bang endosome escape hatch technology is or how clever and committed all those involved are if it doesn't do a single thing against the virus.

The only good thing you can say about PYC right now is that its still above five cents with over THREE BILLION shares on issue.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 6 2020, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

You'd think with that volume and price collapse something ill in the wind that blows. I guess time will tell. Did this new CEO just turn up for a payout?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 5 2020, 05:07 AM
  Quote Post

It makes me wonder why Junior, upon becoming CEO was happy to put out the T&C's of his employment contract but this new guy, he just appears one day and is suddenly the new CEO. We don't know anything about his employment conditions or purpose. It just happens to be he is on the other side of the world a million miles away from the daily activities of the micro cap he is supposed to be leading.

It's all a little bit too implausible for my poor sensibilities. I suspect transparency, honestly and accountabilty, i.e. general good corporate governance is a scarce commodity at PYC.

Don't worry though, with 3bn shares on issue I'm sure something great is right around the corner and everyone will walk away a winner.

--------------------

131 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING