Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CHR, CHARGER METALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Aug 4 2021, 05:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 21 2021, 08:27 PM

after bouncing around 20c to 22c since listing last month, on the back of a holder reveal, up 25% today to 27.5c

Rinehart heir John Hancock is making another lithium bet. New York-based fund manager Lind Partners, to which Hancock is an advisor, has bought up a substantial position in recently listed ASX minnow Charger Metals.

The investment in Charger, which is a minerals company focusing on lithium as well as other base metals across projects in Western Australia and the Northern Territory, was made through Lindís Global Macro Fund. It secured a 7.34 per cent position, having first bought into the company in January prior to the IPO.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 21 2021, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

Charger Metals Limited (CHR) was incorporated on 27 November 2020 to acquire and explore interests in battery minerals and precious metals projects in Australia.

Charger has secured an option agreement to acquire a 70% interest in the Coates Ni Cu Co PGE Project and the Lake Johnston Lithium and Gold Project in Western Australia (one tenement will be acquired 100%) and the Bynoe Lithium and Gold Project in the Northern Territory.

In addition, Charger has also entered into a separate option agreement to acquire an 85% interest in the Coates North Project which adjoins the Coates Ni Cu Co PGE Project.

Following the recent success of Chalice Gold Mines Limited at Julimar in the Shire of Northam, Western Australia region, a significant amount of exploration funding has been raised by various parties to target what appears to be an emerging Province. The Coates Project has significant Ni , Cu , Co , PGE geochemistry anomalies justifying further exploration to test targets within 28 kilometres of the Julimar Project.

Listing date... 08 July 2021 12:00PM AEST ##

Principal Activities... Mineral Exploration

Issue Price... $0.20
Issue Type.... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code... CHR

Capital to be Raised... $6,000,000
Expected offer close date .... 17 June 2021
Underwriter ....Not underwritten. Pamplona Capital Pty Ltd (Lead manager)

Lithium Australia (LIT) shareholders on the registry as of 03 June 2021 to be eligible to be offered a priority allocation in the Charger Initial Public Offering.

... Lithium Australia retains a 30% interest in the exploration projects and will be the major shareholder in Charger.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 21 2021, 08:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ADMIN1's post @ Jan 9 2005, 05:31 PM

Chalmers Ltd (CHR)
delisted from the close of trading on Thursday, 12 September 2019, pursuant to Listing rule 17.4.

--------------------

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jan 9 2005, 05:31 PM
  Quote Post

CHALMERS LIMITED

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING