Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

934 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:55 PM
  Quote Post

Found it! This is what they say....an exciting new modality. Perhaps it leaves ALNY's GALNAC for dead. We know BLT's is a bust because of the Axovant split.

What is really exciting is I have long suspected ARWR is using PYC's endosome escape hatch technology. That might explain the trading going on there.

Perhaps we will hear more detail next week.

Sep 16, 2019 11:00 AM +04 Global Summit On Cardiology & Heart Diseases View Additional Information Bruce Given, M.D., Arrowhead’s chief operating officer and head of R&D, will deliver a keynote presentation titled, “Treating hypertriglyceridemic states with RNA interference – emergence of an exciting new modality to treat cardiovascular diseases” Location: Dubai, UAE

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

I checked ARWR's website for a description of this presentation or a release of the slide show sort of thing but there is not even a mention of it on the website. Nevertheless, it should have been done by now so I am guessing its just a big nothingburger.

BikeRieder🇨🇭‏ @BikeRieder Replying to @semodough $ARWR Initial results SAD of AROANG3 and AROAPOC3 will be presented on September 16/17 in Dubai. COO Dr. Bruce Given will be the Keynote speaker Initial MAD data at AHA in November 2019

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 16 2019, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

In a hypothetical situation where it is found the HC pumptard is actually receiving an emolument from the BLT or Archa purse, would it leave some officers of the company in breach of their statutorily defined fidcuiary duties?

I wonder.

How would that leave Billy Gruff looking when this is his area of speciality? Not just looks wise either. How about legal status.

I mean, you don't pay all those Law School fees just for the initials after your name, do you? You must know something at the end of it all. How about knowing your legal status regards fiduciary duty to shareholders as per the relevant statute. Were we to even know which one applies. Or are we just on the hook to bigger fry?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 16 2019, 05:35 AM
  Quote Post

BNTC doesn't even look close to getting back over a buck to retain its NASDAQ listing. Whatever external events may happen it won't have any effect whatsoever. Within BLT there is no desire to get it over a buck either. The desire is to back in Make Me a Motza Archa.

Once it's listed I can see a couple of BLT careers being quickly curtailed to allow a sell down without falling foul of any laws and avoid disclosure.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 15 2019, 06:01 PM
  Quote Post

Trump has deferred those tariffs over to December. I don't expect them to ever be instigated. They will get their deal before then. Which is why I think we may have to hold this holding pattern all the way to Thanksgiving.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 14 2019, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

I remember when Arrowhead had all of its programs bar one terminated by the FDA. It was a real shock and some time ago now. Fortunately its been able to come back and some holders have done extraordinarily well.

That one program was being conducted in Auckland. I haven't heard any results for it or seen any unusual activity in the market around except in the ARWR stock price which indicates its a success. Otherwise the price would be through the floor as the market always knows ahead of anyone else.

I checked that program today. The primary completion date was October last year. The actual finish date and therefore known data is September 30th. A few weeks away. But the data must be known before that.

I wonder if we will get a preliminary statement on it or any of their other trials since they are due to give a presentation in Dubai this weekend. Coincidentally, it is just as a Confidential Treatment Order from the SEC has expired a few days ago.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/879...24005-index.htm

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 13 2019, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

My intuition after years of following the stock is that we are nearing a watershed moment and there are massive rewards for those who can anticipate the hour of trading when this will happen - and it will happen in an hour.

So sayeth the HC pumptard....and he might just be right. But not for any of the reasons you would expect.
If it were to come to pass it would be another BIT sell down from a major shareholder who has realized he's on the wrong side of the deal and is looking for a quick exit. The BIT director who used to be a BLT director but is too ashamed to say so is probably responsible for having laid the foundations for it.

Have seen plenty of that action recently.

Best not to play with fire.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 13 2019, 10:06 AM
  Quote Post

All this time later and we still haven't heard what the secret announcement in healthcare is that Trump alluded to nor why Pence was recalled to the White House.
We live in interesting times.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 12 2019, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

I reckon if the bomb doesn't drop in the next week or two, then it isn't going to drop until Thanksgiving. If its not middle of Q3, in the middle of summer just in time for Autumn then it has to be in time for Xmas and financial year end. Deal of the Year for sure.
Some people are making a song and dance of this on Twitter. Could be relevant. A lot of other dates converge around the same time for a lot of other companies.

$[b]ARWR[/b] Initial results SAD of AROANG3 and AROAPOC3 will be presented on September 16/17 in Dubai. COO Dr. Bruce Given will be the Keynote speaker Initial MAD data at AHA in November 2019

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 11 2019, 08:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 10 2019, 07:13 PM

Probably meant for the Napier port float but I notice several other "stars" seem to be aligning at the end of next week so I am hopeful we will get a heads up then. Middle of August is the middle of summer for the Americans. Traditionally very HOT according to Q. Even Trump is saying the Chinese are "desperate" to make a deal. So maybe the day has finally arrived.

--------------------

934 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING