Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

922 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:43 PM
  Quote Post

Why no SSH notice?

G20 this week. They reckon Trump and Xi are going to do a deal. Markets always move ahead of the government slugs.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

One of them is dumping. Guess which one ALNY is hiding out in. Could even be those dogs at Citigroup.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

Nearly 700,000 dumped on the open. If thats not someone in a hurry to get out, nothing is.
All this volume and we still haven't had a SSH. Something fishy here. I wonder if PSS is dumping.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 24 2019, 05:57 PM
  Quote Post

I noticed PYC reckon they have some data to be released shortly. I'm wondering if the distinction BLT made from ddRNAi with BB-401 involved PYC somehow. Maybe on the delivery front by getting through the endosome layer. Jeez. I wonder if that could've been the issue with Axovant.

That would make PYC screaming buy IMHO.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 23 2019, 08:14 PM
  Quote Post

Could there even be a link between BB-401 and Joe Biden wondering around saying, vote for me and I'll cure cancer?

If there is, who or what is the link? You'd think if Biden knows then so does Trump. My best guess it is Moderna because of the military connection.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 23 2019, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 22 2019, 09:28 AM

I will be amazed if we don't have something from PFE in the next ten days.

I am preparing myself to be amazed. China will not capitulate with the eyes of the world on them. Anything before Independence Day says America can boss China.

July is the beginning of summer in the US. Holidays. Nothing ever happens during the holidays. Which is why we should expect it in the middle of the holidays.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 23 2019, 01:38 PM
  Quote Post

The saving grace for BLT isn't even theirs. BB-401. A closer looks says, at first blush it was no good so we left the window open to be able to change our story because we know its too soon for anything worthwhile to have happened. So we will tell you the good story another time. When it suits us.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 22 2019, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

Axovant ditching BLT has been well received by the market. Up strongly since the split and over 18% last night. BNTC down again.

I will be amazed if we don't have something from PFE in the next ten days.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 21 2019, 09:01 PM
  Quote Post

Worthwhile noting that Trump still hasn't stated what the third part of the Mexico deal is yet. My guess is it is the manufacture of new drugs that are going to be zero rated for tariffs. Has to be better than relying on China for cheap manufacture of the same drug.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 21 2019, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

Using Nokia as the example, at their peak they accounted for about 5% of the country's GDP with revenues of 23bn Euro per annum.
Australia's GDP is $1.3tn US per annum.
What would a company be worth, that could account for 5% of that with similar revenues to Nokia on a PE of 30?
CSL anyone?

--------------------

922 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING