Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5138 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
oystercatcher
post Posted: Jul 14 2021, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like shorters paid a little more for less today. Lets see if we can do it again tomorrow.

HOLD

macgyver
post Posted: Jul 14 2021, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oystercatcher's post @ Jul 14 2021, 08:16 AM

What a load of rubbish from the bird. Thankfully 99% of punters will see through that conspiracy theory.

oystercatcher
post Posted: Jul 14 2021, 08:16 AM
  Quote Post

The shorters are moving the share price down at the moment to buy back in before Clinuvel releases their results. They are after our closely held longshares yet again. The churn of negative comments by the supposedly highly educated posters looks like a scraped script from Home and Away at times. Posters turn on one another to try and gain credibility with visiting readers who have accidentally stumbled on the site that puts itself up as a well researched site? Yes as stated below these posters were on this site before having to created their own site because of the rubbish some were posting here. Surely not all the posters on the site are small time shorters or hedge fund employees but mum and dad day share traders hoping to ride the shirt tails of these clowns. Imagine what it is like to be one of these shorter dudes. Always looking for a way to distort creditable information and data to seed doubt to gain tightly held shares. Then pumping in positive information when they are selling your shares lent to them by brokers to increase their short position. The graphs on Shortman reveal a pattern between their posts and the amount being shortered. Dont sell, be long not short, long is better lol.

HOLD

paul jackson
post Posted: Jul 6 2021, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ May 29 2021, 04:18 PM

If you're so smart, you would have not been outfoxed by this management team. They played the likes of your ilk like a fiddle with the newsletters and such.

You're two steps behind.

Is the share price $80 like your hero poster said it would be?

Smart money can read the tea leaves.

The rest whine on forums. How empty your world must be.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: oystercatcher  

oystercatcher
post Posted: May 31 2021, 08:10 PM
  Quote Post

Lol

You really need to question why it is so important for dude to come over to other forums to bag sites and posters.

This guy puts himself up as mr fixer. What a joke.

It’s clear they are buying back in at your expense.

Don’t sell, if you can.

Hold

Said 'Thanks' for this post: paul jackson  

macgyver
post Posted: May 29 2021, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

This site sucks, not least of all because Zodiac1, oystercatcher and now Paul Jackson (?) are here. There's no way in hell oystercatcher would've been asked to come over to Sharetease. Can't even contribute one skerrick of research or insight here let alone bring anything of worth over to Sharetease. Hilarious.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Sherlock1123  

Dr Wally
post Posted: May 27 2021, 10:54 PM
  Quote Post

Mr. Dürr: I am a patient and therefore a user of afamelanotide. I am now 51 years old. I had to hide in the dark for so many years because I just couldn't get into the light.

We have to be clear: it's about the light, not the warmth. That means, even at minus 10 degrees, when the sun shines it hurts me. It just hurts my skin, it makes me terrible Pain. If you overdo it, you lie in the dark for two or three days, you cool off the hands, the face, you don't know how to suppress the pain in any way.

It's been a completely different life since I've been treated with afamelanotide.

Otherwise you can do that not introduce. You can do things that you could never have done in the light. I can with mine Family go shopping, ***I can do anything a normal person does.*** I can mine Coming to work, I can do my work, even though I have a job as a teenager chose inside.

It would be unthinkable to do a job that you can somehow use sunlight should have done. So, as I said, it's a completely different life for me. I do not want it miss more. I live near Stuttgart, I always go to Zurich to see Ms. Anna Minder.

These are for I really do quite a long trip, especially now, for example, in the time of the corona pandemic. Traveling to Switzerland is not that great now, nor is it that easy. It costs too. As I said, you have to get up pretty early. If you want to keep the appointment at 10 a.m. in Zurich, you leave at 5 a.m. It's a 500km round trip. I have to still make additional payments of 80 francs per implant. ***I have to take a vacation for this.*** Do that I like everything very much, I don't care about anything, the main thing is that I get the medication and can my life Go on living as in the last four or five years.

I am now in my fifth year of treatment. Like me enjoy this life meanwhile! As I said, I am only a layman, I can only describe it to you in an amateur manner. With all the medical things, I can't follow some things, but off

https://groups.google.com/g/clinuvel/c/Zsg-3zshtvk

--------------------
Whomever said that sunburn WASNT linked directly to the formation of skin cancer was a fool and a complete fraud. This first class fraud has set back Clinuvels photo protective skin tanning drug a good decade and helped significantly the toxic suncream industry continue to thrive and further perpetrate this outdated deadly lie for profit.

The truth will be revealed one day soon won’t it PW??

2020. Year of the germ!

paul jackson
post Posted: May 26 2021, 10:19 PM
  Quote Post

Be careful who you follow regarding those who make CUV share price predictions. It's always good to get a variety of inputs
from different people with different views. Blindly following bros predictions on the Internet doesn't usually work out well.
Terrible track record for the resident s/t guy who passes as an expert
on financials. Go back and read his past predictions from years past.

I get a kick out of the 2021 share price predictions.

It's about time for another cuv 8-page newsletter. I'm beginning to think that's what the CEO is paid millions to do.

But the minions just eat it up.

Dr Wally
post Posted: May 20 2021, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

Posted on another forum by someone with a slightly warped sense of reality!!

“ Has anybody been able to figure out what is holding back the sale of afamelanotide?”

Not really sure TBH IGGY, but:

health authorities have been stating for years, categorically that “theres no such thing as a safe tan” and

“sunlight damages skins cells the moment your exposed to it”

and “no tans worth dying for”

and plenty of other overly simplistic, totally unbalanced, incorrect and unhealthy rhetoric and scare tactics over the decades whilst never missing an opportunity to spruik the alleged benefits of toxic endocrine disrupting suncream.

This slightly biased, hysterical outlook might possibly go someway to understanding why they’ve locked the skin tanning drug down into “special centres” where even off label usage is denied for 10 years post approval.

Maybe this is why the photo protection genius PW has gone back to starting line to try his luck with one of these other possible mind blowing indications for the skin tanning drug Scenesse.””

Utterly preposterous assumptions!!

--------------------
Whomever said that sunburn WASNT linked directly to the formation of skin cancer was a fool and a complete fraud. This first class fraud has set back Clinuvels photo protective skin tanning drug a good decade and helped significantly the toxic suncream industry continue to thrive and further perpetrate this outdated deadly lie for profit.

The truth will be revealed one day soon won’t it PW??

2020. Year of the germ!

oystercatcher
post Posted: May 17 2021, 07:33 AM
  Quote Post

It appears that everything is happening over on Sharetease. I have had a few offers to join this USA based site but I’m not interested in their interests. It appears to be important to them that CUV share holders join this site and to be guided by their words on when to sell or buy. They never say buy or sell but paint pictures of gloom or excited posts of something great is about to happen. On all CUV forums there are the familiar words that use to get posted here. Some good and some bad. I am cautious with all the advice I am given. As you should be about this post. I visit Yahoo and Hotcopper forums regularly to read their posts there but never participate. The same influencers are on all the sites. Some use the same names while others use multiple usernames but are easily identified from their phrases and posts that they make. For those of you who were here way back in the early years (sharescene) know that both pearls of wisdom and absolute rubbish was posted over the years. Thank you for educating me to be cautious. It’ll be 20 years soon when I first bought in. They were 11cents back then as Epitan. Yes I still have them and bought more over the years. I have only sold one small parcel and made over 3000% on that. I am still long and like the idea I’m helping to keep an Aussie company in Aussie hands. I believe this little pearler has some ways to go. Pharlap went to the states and look what happened there. I’m not selling especially being in the saddle this long and we’re just rounding the bend on our way to the finish line. If you can, hold and keep the remaining shares here in Aussie hands.

5138 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING