Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

11 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TPP, TEMPO AUSTRALIA LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 25 2012, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: TEMPO AUSTRALIA LIMITED (TPP)

Regards, ShareScene.com

mme
post Posted: Nov 18 2009, 11:48 AM
  Quote Post

RIP FER! grrr.gif biggrin.gif Thankfully I sold out awhile back!

gupper
post Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Visionary's post @ Apr 17 2009, 09:37 PM

For what it's worth from a complete stranger, I'd like to try to reassure FER holders that your company has not hopped into bed with a partner bearing a dubious sexual history (let alone some unmentionable disease). I have held PLT shares for a couple of years and despite its slump in share price view it as a company with burgeoning prospects and enormous potential. Check out the projected revenues for 2010 and beyond to gauge the scope of its ambitions and the groundwork that's been laid.

Having lived in Asia for many years, where access to female doctors is much more restricted than it is here and where women's modesty often takes precedence over their health and wellbeing, I am a firm believer that PLT's much less expensive and less invasive method of screening for cervical cancer (Truscreen) and HPV (cervi-scan) will be exponential in its growth.

I have also followed FER for a year or two and see strong synergies in this merger for the reasons already stated.

Given that cash reserves and beaten-down share prices were threatening both companies' exitence - just when their potential was on the verge of being realised - I see this merger as an excellent fit for both.

You probably won't take much heart from what I've written above, but the concerns you aired from a FER shareholder's perspective are ones I experienced in the lead-up to the announcement: "was PLT about to be shafted by a 'johnny-come-lately' takeover for a fraction of its real worth?"

I see this merger as a win-win arrangement. At this early stage, I am optimistic that the marriage of technologies and expertise, the cost savings, the economies of scale and the prospect of a dominant market share in women's health, will pan out to the advantage of both sets of shareholders.

I remain a PLT holder and if I can free up some funds in time, I will take up my allocated shares in the current PLT offer. Each person will of course have to weigh up the pros and cons according to his or her own situation, but in my view there are rewards for the patient here.

Regards

Gupper

Visionary
post Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Visionary's post @ Apr 17 2009, 11:56 AM

Polartechnics to buy out Fermiscan all script 3 for 2 and change company name to Novus.

Visionary
post Posted: Apr 17 2009, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

Trading halt.

Guessing here but I reckon its a take over bid - all script 1 for 1 to buy out Polartechnics. Seems like a very good fit with plenty of synergies and revenues stream on foot with overseas Government Departments.

Where's the smart money or are they not so smart? Bring it on!

Visionary
post Posted: Apr 15 2009, 08:28 PM
  Quote Post

Well, the smart money must be somewhere else with the SP at all time lows but I don't know why?

Yet another award. wink.gif

Fermiscan Breast Cancer Test voted Australia’s most innovative product

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Visionary
post Posted: Mar 10 2009, 07:21 PM
  Quote Post

Well, two formidable announcements today:

1 - Hitachi Chemical 6 month option &
2 - Italian independent trials

I know in the current climate the market doesn't give a rats but I'm happy to sit with them.

This should get rid of the doubters that said the technology is con-cocked as the INDEPENDENT trials presented better than current evaluation standard results and are wanting further immediate widespread evaluation throughout Italy and greater Europe.

Bring it on.......................

whilatron
post Posted: Nov 11 2008, 10:35 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Visionary on Wednesday 28/05/08 10:01pm

It's been a while since anyone's been on this thread. I'm just coming back into the market for a look after some time out with the current market situation. Anyone got any comments or feedback on where they see FER going from here? I know validation studies, particularly on a diagnostic such as this would take a while, but there's been relatively little info forthcoming from the board. If the technology is good, then the price is a bargain, but will it be accepted in favour of, or in addition to mammograms in general practice? Any comments?

Visionary
post Posted: May 28 2008, 10:01 PM
  Quote Post

The market doesn't believe the story so far but the evidence is getting stronger each week as signs of a formitable business are being developed.

More high profile doctors now on the payroll let alone the cudous of ownership of the 'Sydney Breast Clinic' see www.sydneybreastclinic.com.au

"Today the Clinic has over 30 Breast Surgeons, Radiologists and Breast Physicians working in conjunction with over 30 imaging and administration staff, to support thousands of women deal with health issues in a sensitive, comforting and positive environment."

I feel the 'pressure cooker' just starting to heat up, just amazing at times how inept the market can be. No they are not into iron ore, oil or coal but this will be just as lucrative.

Good luck to all.
DYOR

mme
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Petert20 on Saturday 26/01/08 09:38am

Fair enough Petert20. What I like about FER is that we've already had a taste of what's probably to come and obviously yes it is reassuring form initial results. biggrin.gif

11 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING