Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

LKE, LAKE RESOURCES N.L.
mullokintyre
post Posted: Mar 8 2021, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

Back into LKE at .33 just in case there is another run on lithium.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 8 2021, 05:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 8 2021, 03:36 PM

Well played, sir.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 8 2021, 03:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 3 2021, 01:26 PM

I said the on Feb 3
Bought back into LKE, has fallen a long way back from the silly highs.
Hopefully it will stabilise around these levels.

After buying back in at 26, got taken out again at 37.
Around 42% in less than a week.
Have no idea why they jumped back to this level, but its a great way to make money.
Now sit around and wait for the next pull back.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 3 2021, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 3 2021, 01:26 PM

Perhaps one of the reasons for the recent surge in LKE might be because of the price increases of Lithium carbonate.
From Kito News
Benchmark Mineral Intelligence released a report today showing carbonate prices increasing by over 40% within China in January 2021 on the back of continued surging lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery demand.

Benchmark said that the midpoint, prevailing transacted price of the Benchmark Lithium Carbonate, Technical Grade, EXW China, ≥99.0% Li2CO3, increased by 41.35% to $8,375/tonne (RMB54,000/tonne). Meanwhile, the midpoint, prevailing transacted price of the Benchmark Lithium Carbonate, Battery Grade, EXW China, ≥99.5% Li2CO3, rose by 41.04% to $9,450/tonne (RMB61,000/tonne).

“Lithium ion battery related policy incentives in China are geared towards subsidising shorter-range vehicles, public transport fleet electrification, 5G power stations, all of which encourage LFP consumption.
“It’s back to the future for lithium in China," said lithium analyst, George Miller, at Benchmark.
“Demand for durable, improved, and low cost LFP cathode material has become rejuvenated in China – a very similar story to what we saw in lithium’s last price run of 2016 but with a much improved product for the 2020s."

A 40% increase in January alone.
That is hardly sustainable.
Fully expect China to start leaning on those Governments in the Lithium triangle of South America to make those price increases come down to "more sutainable" levels.

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 3 2021, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

Bought back into LKE, has fallen a long way back from the silly highs.
Hopefully it will stabilise around these levels.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 1 2021, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like the money has been made on LKE.
People rotating out of Lithium into silver.
REMS also falling out of favour.
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 27 2021, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

LKE raised $20.6m from overseas institutional investors at a 12 per cent premium to its 10 day volume weighted average share price (VWAP). Lake’s flagship Kachi lithium brine project now fully funded through to the construction phase in 2022, it says.

This transaction places the company in its strongest financial position ever, managing director Steve Promnitz says. Lake will hold in excess of A$25 million following this placement and anticipates a further $6m to be added by July as existing options convert.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 27 2021, 09:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jacsar's post @ Jan 27 2021, 09:10 AM

Nah, still holding out for something bigger and stronger.
maybe an F250, ram truck, GMC even.
Have to put up with the ranger for a while.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 27 2021, 09:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jacsar's post @ Jan 27 2021, 09:10 AM

Nah, still holding out for something bigger and stronger.
maybe an F250, ram truck, GMC even.
Have to put up with the ranger for a while.
Mick

--------------------

jacsar
post Posted: Jan 27 2021, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 27 2021, 08:54 AM

maybe a new Landcruiser !!!

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING