Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

CRL, COMET RESOURCES LIMITED
dlux
post Posted: Oct 21 2007, 12:22 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crystal on Saturday 20/10/07 06:40pm

Old highs do offer some resistance but FWL is on the up (CRL have 8m odd or whatever)but monday will test the price of many on the ASX. Funds not a problem.

crystal
post Posted: Oct 20 2007, 06:40 PM
  Quote Post

having trouble with old highs atm devilsmiley.gif

mick
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

dlux
post Posted: Apr 1 2007, 07:52 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dlux on Friday 03/11/06 09:45pm

CRL starting to look 'good' again after drifting to 10c. More results on the way in the next few weeks.

Lightly traded. Directors buying. Not for daytraders. Will benefit form zinc prices holding up not that CRL will be in production but their resource will be 'money in the bank' especially with good upcoming results.

dlux
post Posted: Nov 3 2006, 09:45 PM
  Quote Post

Comet currently drilling in known zinc/lead/silver zone & with a few good hits could take off from the 18c level.

Tightly held by top 20 & not many on offer at present.

A watch along of course with LAT.

sabretoothed
post Posted: Mar 10 2006, 03:58 PM
  Quote Post

REVIEW OF OPERATIONS
During the half year the consolidated entity identified and evaluated a number of resource
assets/projects for acquisition and/or joint venture. The Company also evaluated a number of wholly
owned projects.
Comet entered into a Joint Venture with newly formed Ferrowest Pty Ltd to investigate Comet’s
Yalgoo Iron Project. Agreement with Ferrowest has been reached that would allow Comet to swap
equity in the project for 8 million shares in the newly listed company if Ferrowest seek and achieve a
listing.
Comet entered into an agreement to purchase the assets of environmental research Company BIOTec
Pty Ltd. The assets are related to various patent applications and intellectual property associated
with BIO-Tec’s BIO-Paragone bacteria technology platform for the clean up and recycling of oil
wastes. The assets are to be held in CRL’s wholly owned subsidiary Environmental Oil Solutions Pty
Ltd.

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

sabretoothed
post Posted: Feb 28 2006, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: normc on Tuesday 28/02/06 10:56am

Close the gap today, so tommorow might test 20c wink.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

normc
post Posted: Feb 28 2006, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sabretoothed on Monday 27/02/06 07:03pm

I'm reading most of the gains as being from the environmental oil technology and the momentum with it. But I could be wrong.

sabretoothed
post Posted: Feb 28 2006, 07:28 AM
  Quote Post

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CRL&E=ASX&N=313338

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CRL&E=ASX&N=312591

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Feb 27 2006, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

Hopefully can try for 20c tommorow? Sellers are getting soaked up it seems

ph34r.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Feb 27 2006, 09:02 PM
  Quote Post

The area just above 26c if it can get there would be very interesting..

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING