Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

SLC, SUPERLOOP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 2 2021, 11:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 25 2021, 11:27 AM

and lo and behold; 30% uptake by retail. ... shortfall placed ....

Retail Entitlement Offer closed on 29 June 2021, raising ~A$21.2 million. Approximately 22.8 million New Shares will be issued under the Retail Entitlement Offer on 6 July 2021.

Eligible retail shareholders applied for ~A$6.3 million in New Shares (including applications under the top-up facility).

There was a shortfall of approximately 16.0 million New Shares (~A$14.9 million) between the number of New Shares subscribed for by eligible retail shareholders and the number of New Shares offered under the Retail Entitlement Offer, which have been allocated to sub underwriters of the Retail Entitlement Offer in accordance with the terms of sub underwriting agreements.

and trading back above 93c

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 25 2021, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 8 2021, 09:28 AM

the trading in SLC during the rights period has seen it drop to 90c. I guess a deal has to be made when the opportunity arises, but as SLC has been higher than the 93c issue price , going as high as $1.20 within the past 12 months, then it might be expected to have an element of tax loss selling in the mix when the action takes place close to end FY.

And, of course, it may just be seen as being a poor deal. Do we really need another small ISP?
With 2 days to go, it is now trading at or above the 93c uptake level.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jun 8 2021, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

Superloop will acquire Exetel, Australia’s largest independent internet service provider, for $110 million, comprising $100 million in cash and $10 million in Superloop shares.

The acquisition is estimated to have cost synergies of $5 million annually, related to the increased Superloop network utilisation, with all synergies expected to be realised within the first 12 months. Superloop said the transaction would be materially accretive to key financial metrics including EPS, EBITDA and FCF on a FY21 pro-forma basis.

The acquisition will be funded by a fully underwritten institutional placement of $49 million and a pro-rata accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer of $51 million to raise gross proceeds of $100 million. One new share for every 6.67 held, at 93c.

The acquisition of Exetel, Australia’s largest private ISP, adds significant scale to grow profitable share of our three customer segments, said Superloop chief executive Paul Tyler,

Integration of Exetel into Superloop’s existing networks brings super fast, super easy & super reliable connectivity to three times more homes and businesses.

Superloop adjusted its 2021 financial year EBITDA guidance at a tightened range of $18 million to $18.5 million (excluding one-off transaction costs). That is at the lower end of its previous guidance of between $18 million and $20 million.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 23 2021, 09:17 AM
  Quote Post

​Highlights:
● H1 FY21 EBITDA of $8.2m, 99% growth PcP.
● Total group revenues of $53.3m, with core connectivity recurring revenue up 30% PcP.
● A multiyear major contract win for Superloop nbn Aggregation Services via our inhouse Superloop Connect Platform with an anticipated contract value of ~$25m.

● Superloop Home Broadband subscribers totalling 39k as at 31 December 2020, growth of 66% PcP.
● On going prudent capital expenditure management with spend of $8m for the period (H1 FY20 $12m) excluding IRU swaps.
● Re-affirming EBITDA guidance of $18m - $20m, with latest expectation bottom end of the range primarily due to continuing but temporary implications of COVID on Education and Hospitality sectors.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

Superloop has been awarded a major, multi-year contract with Symbio (MNF Group Limited) (ASX:MNF) to become its exclusive supplier of wholesale nbn aggregation services. The contract, signed today, has an expected value in excess of $25m and is Superloop’s largest single contract win to date.

Under the contract, Symbio will migrate its existing and future supply arrangements from various providers of nbn aggregation services onto the Superloop Connect platform. The contract also anticipates Superloop expanding its existing use of Symbio’s range of voice offerings and including elements within its own portfolio of offerings.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 14 2021, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 19 2020, 02:39 PM

Mirrabooka has bought in.... put in $3.7mill. I guess that would be post August, and there would have been a meeting with management (or 2) prior.
We have also followed progress at Superloop (fibre telecommunications provider) and saw an opportunity to invest with the arrival of a well credentialed management team which has a focus on extracting greater returns from a valuable asset base.

still a work in progresss; SP treading water around a buck

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 19 2020, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 24 2019, 09:36 AM

dropping into the 80's, close where the rights issue was struck, a year ago

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 12 2020, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

new CEO .... coming from NBN / TLS. Incumbent will transition to the board
With the unstoppable rise of the cloud, software defined wide area networking (SDWAN) and of course the NBN, the business market is experiencing a once in a generation disruption that Superloop is uniquely positioned to take advantage of.
For the first time, the internet has enabled all businesses from the smallest to the largest to access the productivity improvements that enterprise grade applications enable ... Superloop is set to be a strong catalyst of this change.
I guess he has seen what Telstra and NBN could not do.

and their blurb about the company : Superloop is a leading Asia Pacific independent provider of connectivity services designing, constructing and operating networks throughout the Asia Pacific metro region. The company owns and operates over 670kms of carrier-grade metropolitan fibre networks in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, connecting more than 310 of the region's key data centres and bandwidth intensive buildings. With extensive carrier grade, metro fibre networks in these markets and fixed wireless networks in Australia, Superloop delivers high-performance, connectivity solutions to businesses and homes underpinning the region's digital economy.
No mention of the (part owned) indigo cable to SE Asia; perhaps they are planning to spin it out?

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 24 2019, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post

- fully underwritten two-tranche placement to institutional investors to raise approximately $55million ; and
- fully underwritten 1 for 6 accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer of fully paid ordinary shares in Superloop to raise approximately $35 million
at 82c a share

- its a recapitalisation; going to paying back senior debt. Core infrastructure in place. Incremental further investment coming from customer growth.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 23 2019, 02:23 PM
  Quote Post

It is understood SLC and its brokers have been testing investor appetite for a $80 million to $100 million equity raising, which would likely be done at a discount to the last close and likely via a placement of new shares. Fund manager sources said Canaccord Genuity had been introducing Superloop to potential investors.

Funds raised would likely be used to re-stock the company's balance sheet and allow the company's well regarded management team, led by Drew Kelton, to execute its business plan. Investor sources said pricing was expected to be pegged at about 75¢ a share, adding that questions had been raised about the company's increased debt levels and ongoing capital needs.

Superloop had $70.3 million net debt as at June 30 and senior bank facilities worth $120 million that were due to mature in October 2021. It recently told shareholders that the company was compliant with its banking covenants as at June 30 and had a waiver in place "on key covenant tests until 30th September 2019". Superloop also said it was in talks with its lenders to restructure its facilities.

A $90 million-odd raising would represent about 35 per cent of its current market capitalisation. Superloop shares last traded at $1.01. Should it come to market as fund managers expect, it would be the second time this year it had rattled the tin in front of investors.
AFR

...."Capital Hungry" !! Last raise was at $1.25, a suitor @ $1.90 walked. Are we there yet?

--------------------

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING