Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ISX, ISIGNTHIS LTD
blacksheep
post Posted: Today, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: terrine's post @ Today, 02:20 PM

Article doesn't really say much more about ISX - other than they are LONG.

Most of the article is dedicated to stocks they are selling or short - offloading those stocks which they feel are now more than fully valued and shorting those overvalued for various reasons

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

terrine
post Posted: Today, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Today, 02:13 PM

Unfortunately cant read much of that article, but why wouldnt you lock in profits, its been a stellar trade

blacksheep
post Posted: Today, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

Extract - Why the best performing hedge fund is selling - LHC is LONG ISX

Other long positions include ASX-listed payments company iSignthis, and high flying tech stock Altium.

https://www.afr.com/business/banking-and-fi...20190723-p529t2
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: May 18 2019, 05:20 PM
  Quote Post

💥💪

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 18 2019, 05:18 PM
  Quote Post

iSignThis is the only neobank offering payments, eMoney deposit taking and identity verification across multiple jurisdictions.

As a neobank, we are authorised as an EEA authorised Monetary Financial and Payment Institution, with license to issue emoney, IBAN bank accounts, and operate transactional banking and card services across Europe and which will soon also be available in Australia.

We provide services to cross border, regulated and high value businesses, which includes a complete customer onboarding solution, remote identity verification, credit scoring to payment processing, settlement, spot FX and deposit taking emoney services.

Our inhouse developed Paydentity™, Probanx® and ISXPay® platforms make delivery of these services possible. We have identified more than 1.6m customers to a full AML KYC standard using our patented technology. Most of these customers would be considered high middle to upper income category or high net worth individuals.

The iSignthis Probanx® platform now underpins core banking and core networking software to more than 25 banks, credit unions, and payment institutions in North America, Asia Pacific and the EU/EEA, as well as to iSignthis itself in the EU and Australia (as an ADI applicant)
.... and another rise; well above 60c

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

terrine
post Posted: May 17 2019, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

is anybody listeningAGM today, crowd loves it up 15%Had to pull a resolution regarding share issues for small caps - under $300mFrom date of agenda for AGM to actual AGM the market cap had doubled to over $500mdo your research

terrine
post Posted: May 14 2019, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

"Melbourne,14thMay2019:iSignthis Ltd(“the Company”),is pleased to announce that, on the basis of its cash receipts and unaudited management accounts, that it has achieved a ‘break even’ position on a weekly cash run rate basis.That is, gross profits on the basis of cash receipts now exceed group operating costsand will be contributing positively to the Company’s EBIT line."...should be all positive from here

terrine
post Posted: Mar 20 2019, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

continues to rise on good volumes, up 60% in a month

terrine
post Posted: Mar 5 2019, 09:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 1 2019, 07:42 PM

someones taking note this morning
reaching 52 week high plus 10%, 70 trades in first half hour

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

nipper
post Posted: Mar 1 2019, 07:42 PM
  Quote Post

It is a deposit taking financial institution or neo bank providing transactional banking services in Australia and the European Union.

Regal believes iSignthis is at an inflection point for volumes and margin. It has obtained an ECB banking license in Europe, which now means the business is no longer reliant on third party operators to process transactions.

"Within this €1 trillion market, ISX has a leading anti-money laundering tool and a full range of banking products, which should see its customer base expand significantly," Regal says.

"iSingthis anticipates being granted a banking license by APRA in the second quarter of 2019, which would enable it to provide transactional banking services in Australia, and make it the first wholesale/B2B neobank to receive APRA approval since PayPal."
- one of a few " tech picks" from Regal Funds Management

--- trillion dollar market, hundreds of millions turnover. So, what's the clip; Decimal pt zero zero zero what?

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING