Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MEY, MARENICA ENERGY LTD
mme
post Posted: Jul 15 2011, 07:37 AM
  Quote Post

"China’s Sichuan Hanlong Group, which has proposed a $144 million takeover of Namibian-focused Bannerman, has signalled that it is keen for more uranium assets to fill out its portfolio in Australia."

Grabber from today's AFR!

biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Jul 11 2011, 07:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: grommit's post @ Jul 11 2011, 03:54 PM

Need to look at it all up another words grades depth and costs. Grades aren't spectacular but they aren't at huge depths. Costings are from memories $38 a lb and more drilling results will come. 21 million market cap well there could be some mileage in it. As usual please DYOR as I hold. biggrin.gif

Personally I think SHE is the one to watch!

grommit
post Posted: Jul 11 2011, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Jul 11 2011, 02:27 PM

MME...or anyone with any URANIUM knowledge ...can you tell us what these grades represent? Are they pretty average or spectacular.....or solid? what about the resource and last holes to be driulled. Looks like a little interest coming back to this one...thoughts appreciated!

mme
post Posted: Jul 11 2011, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2011, 09:47 AM

Don't know whether anyone else has picked up on it but the same Chinese guys with the BMN proposal bought into MEY in November!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: May 3 2011, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 2 2011, 12:55 PM

Worth doing a comparative with ACB who released a report this morning! Interesting market cap discrepancy considering all things with both Companies.

Let's not forget this little piece of information and possibly it's importance!! biggrin.gif

From a corporate perspective there was good news during 2010, with French group Areva taking a 10.6%
stake (now diluted to 9.5%) in Marenica by acquiring Polo Resources’ former shareholding. With Marenica
situated just 30km from Areva’s Trekkopje operation, there is certainly scope for the development of a
lasting relationship with Areva.

Wonder if Areva would consider a take over of MEY and if so at what price?? biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: May 2 2011, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

I know it's a low grade but it's also shallow depth and currently out of the ground at $38lb. It's also in Nambia but 20 million market cap?? Heaps of drilling on the way. Doubled my holding this morning. biggrin.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

hereandnow
post Posted: Oct 18 2010, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Oct 18 2010, 09:11 AM

yes, very good........makes a change!

mme
post Posted: Oct 18 2010, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Jun 19 2010, 08:25 AM

Looking good this morning! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Jun 19 2010, 08:25 AM
  Quote Post

85 million pounds of low grade "U" mostly near surface with more to come. Market cap of 45 million or thereabouts. If you believe in the "U" story time to get set in some of these "U" plays that are languishing at 1 year lows imo and wait for several years to hopefully reap the rewards of the "U" bull!! Scoping study I assume will now not be released in June 2010 given the slight change of direction but I'm also assuming it will suggest a $35 per pound (or within $5 of this figure) which given the current price per pound isn't really viable at present.

Definitely not in the same league as EXT but calculate for instance the in ground value per pound attributable to their current market cap and you'll see what I mean!! biggrin.gif

My thoughts only and please do your own research.

woddonnee
post Posted: May 13 2010, 08:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wantedman's post @ Mar 7 2010, 12:21 AM

G'day wantedman and all
I'm not holding mey but thought I would follow up on my previous charts here (and the H one, where I have been permanently suspended)
Mey chart still confined between the lines, I left the previous projections on there for no good reason really, in the end the resistance line held.
Now support has held and the rsi is jiggling in a positive mode, long termers should feel encouraged I think. The resistance line is the real key though.
I've also place links to photobucket if you want to use the charts feel free. The first is the weekly showing the inverse head and shoulders, the second is a daily
cheers
Rod

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/w...pg?t=1273702415

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg249/w...pg?t=1273702458
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wantedman  

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING