Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

MEM, Memphasys
nipper
post Posted: Jul 16 2020, 09:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 15 2020, 08:28 PM

smokey? ... first post from mirrors ?? Hmmm

looked at graph. 5c to 10c. -> look at Announcements... Nothing Market Sensitive.

and an Investor Presentation 26/6 without Capital Raise. Rare beast.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Jul 15 2020, 08:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 29 2020, 06:53 PM

Looking smokey

nipper
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 06:53 PM
  Quote Post

haven't really paid attention to this (yet another) biotech
Memphasys Limited (MEM) is primarily involved in the development and manufacture of cell and protein separation devices, and associated consumables, for use in Healthcare, Veterinary and Biotechnology market sectors.
the Felix device seems to be the latest story (see Sharecafe article from mirrors; below)

Market cap around $14mill, SP up and down, yes a cap raising is likely

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Mirrors1967's post @ Mar 25 2020, 11:41 AM

MEM is a stock ive run the ruler over. Looks good but Im expecting a capital raise before I buy.
On the high alert watchlist.

Mirrors1967
post Posted: Mar 25 2020, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

Good article on the company here - hey are heading in the right direction it appears

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/02/26/asx...bal-ivf-market/

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING