Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

KNM, Kneomedia Limited
nipper
post Posted: Jul 25 2017, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 25 2017, 03:11 PM

Since the shareholder update of 6 July, KNeoMedia has sold or secured commitments for a further 2,800 annual Seat Licences for its KNeoEd and KNeoESP education content from a further eight New York Public Schools in the New York City Education Department District 75 and other schools in the broader New York Public School system.

This adds US$140,000 (~AUD$177,000) of annual recurring revenue to KNeoMedia when all sales materialise in the coming months. Seat Licences are sold for US$50.00 each for a 12-month subscription.

32 of the 60 schools in District 75 are now deploying KNeoMedia's content. In total, 26,000 Special Needs students are currently being educated across schools in District 75, and as previously advised, KNeoMedia anticipates the majority of the 28 remaining schools in District 75 will place orders for Seat Licences by the end of October.
now 10,000 annual Seat Licences

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 25 2017, 03:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 24 2017, 12:45 PM

KNeoMedia Limited (KNM, formerly Entellect Limited) is an online games publishing company that delivers world-class edutainment games to global educational and consumer markets

Market Cap $20mill (but that was yesterday?)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

arty
post Posted: Jul 25 2017, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 24 2017, 12:45 PM

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jul 24 2017, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

Surprised that no thread exists yet.
Chart shows great potential. This leg-up could easily run into the high 4's.

Attached Image

I missed the first leg and retrace, but have been a buyer from 3.2c

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING