Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A3D, AURORA LABS
macdtrader
post Posted: Nov 30 2019, 08:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 30 2019, 07:03 AM

I gave up on this a few weeks ago after a discussion with management.
Took a big hit unfortunately. I'm now of the belief that this wont end well for shareholders.
All smoke and mirrors.

nipper
post Posted: Nov 30 2019, 07:03 AM
  Quote Post

.3D Printing Is A Manufacturing Game-Changer....
https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2019/11/27/3d-...g-game-changer/

- lots of companies mentioned here; none on ASX

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 19 2019, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

Fastest 3D printer yet
HARP uses a new version of stereolithography, a 3D printing process whereby liquid resin is cured and hardened into a solid object by projected ultraviolet light, which became more widely-known around four years ago....

https://www-techradar-com.cdn.ampproject.or...test-3d-printer

If you are standing still, you're going backwards

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 01:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 11 2019, 01:14 PM

More expecting a long sharp and sustained rally.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Sep 11 2019, 09:39 AM

... one stock I just keep buying more of

- now 25c; and slipping beneath the waves? You must be hopeful another short sharp rally will come along. As would others.

--------------------

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2019, 01:59 PM

A3D is one stock I just keep buying more of.
I love it when managements interests are aligned with mine.
Much skin in the game here. Also of interest is that one of the AdditiveNow (WOR and A3D collaboration) staff holding a few as well.
Not sure if Im allowed to disclose who and how many. Definitely one to watch and my smokey stock.
Its priced like a micro cap but should be mega cap. I cant see how a company the ilk of Worley Parsons could get it wrong. Surely their engineers did some thorough due diligence before going into partnership.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: draughtsman  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2019, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2019, 01:11 PM

Any thoughts on A3D from the resident gurus?
I'm uber bullish on this one. Filled my boots now.
Perhaps 1 more buy if it gets any sillier.
28 million market cap? Cheap cheap cheap

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2019, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 27 2019, 03:42 PM

A3D priced for failure but soon to be a mega cap.
Some deep digging should be worth it.
First big sale to a major coming soon.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 03:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 27 2019, 03:33 PM

There's some element of truth in that. Often with collaborations, each party hopes, expects and secretly wants the other party /ies to do the work, but it receive the benefit/ glory.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 27 2019, 02:47 PM

A bit of a "fluffy" announcement IMHO. Not sure why it was regarded as price sensitive but I think ASX determines that.

Looking for a $26k grant from govt? I can recall a couple of Aust graphite companies dipping into to their own/shareholder cash reserves - 1x$80k another 120k (if I recall correctly - with Universities to develop products for them - took years, with little to show other than some R&D tax benefits. Maybe this one is different - time will tell.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING