Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A3D, AURORA LABS
macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 01:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 11 2019, 01:14 PM

More expecting a long sharp and sustained rally.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Sep 11 2019, 09:39 AM

... one stock I just keep buying more of

- now 25c; and slipping beneath the waves? You must be hopeful another short sharp rally will come along. As would others.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2019, 01:59 PM

A3D is one stock I just keep buying more of.
I love it when managements interests are aligned with mine.
Much skin in the game here. Also of interest is that one of the AdditiveNow (WOR and A3D collaboration) staff holding a few as well.
Not sure if Im allowed to disclose who and how many. Definitely one to watch and my smokey stock.
Its priced like a micro cap but should be mega cap. I cant see how a company the ilk of Worley Parsons could get it wrong. Surely their engineers did some thorough due diligence before going into partnership.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: draughtsman  

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2019, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ May 3 2019, 01:11 PM

Any thoughts on A3D from the resident gurus?
I'm uber bullish on this one. Filled my boots now.
Perhaps 1 more buy if it gets any sillier.
28 million market cap? Cheap cheap cheap

macdtrader
post Posted: May 3 2019, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 27 2019, 03:42 PM

A3D priced for failure but soon to be a mega cap.
Some deep digging should be worth it.
First big sale to a major coming soon.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 03:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 27 2019, 03:33 PM

There's some element of truth in that. Often with collaborations, each party hopes, expects and secretly wants the other party /ies to do the work, but it receive the benefit/ glory.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 27 2019, 02:47 PM

A bit of a "fluffy" announcement IMHO. Not sure why it was regarded as price sensitive but I think ASX determines that.

Looking for a $26k grant from govt? I can recall a couple of Aust graphite companies dipping into to their own/shareholder cash reserves - 1x$80k another 120k (if I recall correctly - with Universities to develop products for them - took years, with little to show other than some R&D tax benefits. Maybe this one is different - time will tell.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

....signed a binding term sheet with the University of Western Australia and Royal Perth Hospital in a collaboration agreement to develop 3D printing of titanium medical implants.

The objective .. is to develop designs, specifications and parameters for the 3D printing of medical implants for use with humans using Aurora’s S-Titanium Pro Small Format Printer. The parameters developed will be the ‘how to’ instructional guide for printing the human medical implants using an Aurora 3D printer.
- quality control the obvious issue

.......... SP nudged up today some 10%

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 14 2019, 01:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Feb 7 2019, 09:41 AM

In a TH - appears Raising $4M being raised @ $0.3800 - Discount to Close 10.59%.

Called a TH on 7 Feb pending cap raise @ a 10.59% discount - 38c

Resumes trading on 11 Feb - SP declines, closes 38.5c

13 Feb SP spikes to 41c before closing 40c - volume higher than normal @ 310,359 shares

14 Feb goes into another TH pending an announcement regarding a material advancement with the Company’s Rapid Manufacturing Technology (RMT Advancement).

Some lucky "sophisticated investors" were allocated shares in the CR at the low price of 38c??? Why didn't the company wait a couple of days to release RMT "material" advancement that would, I assume, have raised the SP and then do a respectable CR?

Doesn't pass my sniff test. Always seems SOF's get the advantage over retail investors. Hopefully these SOF's are in A3D for the long haul and not just a quick short term buck. Time will tell.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Feb 7 2019, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

In a TH - appears Raising $4M being raised @ $0.3800 - Discount to Close 10.59%. This stock reached a dizzy high of $5.39 not long after it listed - if I recall it opened circa 54c - it's last trading price 42c . Receipts from customers in the December Qtr = $87k and for the Half YR $396k
The Company requests that the trading halt continue until the earlier of the commencement of
trading on Monday 11th February 2019 and the release of an announcement regarding the
Capital Raising, whichever is the earlier.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

17 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING