Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

KTA, KRAKATOA RESOURCES LIMITED
mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 24 2020, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

Up 20% today in a sea of red.
Could there be drill results coming??

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 18 2020, 01:23 PM

like the ambition. 10 Full ones.

the market is throwing some startling run-ups in tech and exploration sectors

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

52 week high today of 14.
Back a bit to 12.5, but still up 28% for the day so far.
Up 300% since early july.
So just how far will it go?
I have never in all my years of investing/trading had a ten bagger.
I am going to break all my standard rules of regularly taking profits in the hope of achieving the semi mythical ten bagger.
My average buy in price is a tad below .07, so have a bit of a way to go.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 7 2020, 10:33 AM

Up 30% so far today.
No announcements, must be leaking of drill results.
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 7 2020, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 7 2020, 09:58 AM

script being followed. 'reputable journo' writes copy and create the buzz. WA can sure turn them out
(don't hold; all part of me edificashun)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 7 2020, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 6 2020, 10:26 AM

And right on cue with some really big share price surges comes the capital raising.
The sensible people in the know will have offloaded a chunk of shares knowing they will be able to buy back in at a much cheaper rate.
Don'tcha just love the market??
Mick

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Jul 6 2020, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 6 2020, 10:11 AM

looking for that long term Au Cu lode in NSW. Quite a few players big and small trying to emulate ALK ?

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 6 2020, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 3 2020, 02:11 PM

Yikes, up 50% on the open
Bought some tenements, so I guess it must mean something.
Can't help thinking there must be bit of a comeback for this one in the offing.
Gaps need to be filled, traders taking profits, etc etc
Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 3 2020, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Jul 3 2020, 09:35 AM

KTA definitely going off with a bang. ....3c to 6c in just a few days, but coming off a bit today.

I even had it in a tipping competition, elsewhere, a few month ago. But did I buy any? NO !! sad.gif
But sometimes the buy and sell response can come from too much manipulative info leaking to media. Not saying its a pump n dump, but with speccies taking care is a good approach.

--------------------

bg99
post Posted: Jul 3 2020, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2020, 08:41 PM

Sp living up to its name.... are you going to do another DEG Nipper ?
MC still looks cheap for where they are, so much going on in Lachlan Ford beltKeep an eye on ERM, currently drilling at Kiola about 100km south of Cadia, not as cheap as KTA but
you have to factor in what they already have at Tennant Creek.First drilling report from Kiola says visible copper sulphides.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING