Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

RXP, RXP SERVICES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Nov 11 2020, 05:52 PM
  Quote Post

Capgemini proposes to acquire RXP Services in a recommended transaction

Proposed Scheme of Arrangement under which Capgemini Australia will acquire RXP for $0.55 per RXP share in cash

.... The RXP Board unanimously recommends that RXP shareholders vote in favour of the Scheme in the absence of a superior proposal and subject to the independent expert concluding that the Scheme is in the best interests of RXP shareholders

.... A Special Dividend of up to $0.05 per RXP share may be declared and paid by RXP. If the Board resolves to declare and pay such a dividend, it is intended to be fully franked and would be only payable provided that the Scheme is approved and becomes effective. If the Special Dividend is declared, the cash consideration of $0.55 per RXP share will be reduced by the cash amount of the Special Dividend

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

alonso
post Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

Just watching.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 28 2011, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Company added by request:

RXP SERVICES LIMITED (RXP)

Regards,
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING