Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

RUL, RPM GLOBAL HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 8 2021, 03:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 9 2017, 08:24 AM

hitting 5 year highs,

OUTLOOK
The first seven weeks of H2 2021 have started well in terms of software license sales and as such management expects the utilisation of its software consulting team to rise quickly.
The business continues to build a strong deal pipeline but is experiencing delays in signing software contracts due to drawn out procurement, legal and approval processes. We still firmly believe these deals will be concluded in the fullness of time.
COVID-19 has introduced some logistical challenges for our Advisory team due to the curtailment of international travel. Given these challenges we were pleased with the division's $0.8m contribution in the first half and expect another positive result in the second half.
Our AMT product, coupled with the newly acquired IMAFS inventory optimiser, both have strong second half sales pipelines and we hope to conclude several important deals in H2 2021.
The Company is confident that the continued heavy investment in its software products and their transition to the cloud will set the business up for strong market share growth in the medium term

Net Operating costs have dropped in the areas of consulting salaries, travel, accommodation and conferences

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 9 2017, 08:24 AM
  Quote Post

.... and another name change - same company, same ASX code, but now RPMGlobal Holdings Limited

RUL is engaged in the provision of advisory consulting, training and software for the mining and related services industries on a global basis with 18 locations. RUL' s products and services include:
- consulting and advisory solutions;
- professional development; and
- technology solutions.
Earnings updates from domestic companies were limited during April and continue to be so in May given the six monthly earnings cycle. However, investors can still draw on the quarterly reports from offshore companies to pick up trends which may influence stocks closer to home.

...it is perhaps little known that Volvo is one of the largest users of RPM Global (RUL) software with the dealerships using their simulation software to specify, demonstrate and sell Construction Equipment for quarries and small mines. The Volvo results were encouraging with construction equipment orders up 34% in in the first quarter of 2017 boding well for continued license sales for RUL as dealerships expand and invest in the more buoyant sales environment.

Outlook
• The growth in software license fees during 1H17 has significantly increased the software consulting backlog and has placed the Company in an excellent position to finish the year strongly.
• Whilst the last four months have provided encouraging signs of recovery for both the Advisory and GeoGAS divisions, a drop in
commodity prices could quickly change the industry sentiment; however, longer term fundamentals remain positive.
• If commodity prices do stabilise at current levels we would expect to see mining services companies start to grow again in FY18 and
profitability return to the industry.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 11 2012, 01:27 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: RUNGEPINCOCKMINARCO LIMITED (RUL)

Regards, ShareScene.com

atlas
post Posted: Dec 14 2009, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Dec 14 2009, 10:10 AM

And continues .....

Not aware of any reason apart from general market and DUbai and not sure why that affects RUL more than others?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: Dec 14 2009, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Dec 9 2009, 12:29 PM

RUL down again this morning. Maybe the chart is not too good, cannot find anything in announcement, no bad news, so really don't know why this downtrend in sp continues.

hungry
post Posted: Dec 9 2009, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Dec 9 2009, 11:52 AM

Hi Daggie
Can't say wether it's good idea for you or not, but can tell you I sold my chunk on the 27th at 1.01 because of the Dubai story.
I thought I was clever buying back yest at 95, when there were plenty of strong buyers & not so many sellers.
Not so sure about that now sad.gif
Still trying to decide if this is a st bottom for our market today or not. If it breaks supp, I'm out. If it holds I'll keep.
Cheers

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: Dec 9 2009, 11:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Nov 26 2009, 02:25 PM

I had a look at fundamentals, it is pretty good. Is it a good opportunity to buy now, whilst sp is lower? Any comments from RUL present holders or possible buyers?

hungry
post Posted: Nov 26 2009, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

Go you good thing - nearly there.
Sounds a bit neurotic doesn't it, talking to myself.

hungry
post Posted: Nov 23 2009, 02:34 PM
  Quote Post

This one has a small write up in the current Smart Investor mag with a +ve spin.
Chart looks ok for a move back to the uptrending chanel top, if markets behave.
Cheers

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jun 10 2008, 05:23 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
RUNGE LIMITED (RUL)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING