Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

58 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

FMS, FLINDERS MINES LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Apr 10 2019, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

Minority shareholders rejoice as Flinders drops delisting plan

Stuart McKinnonThe West Australian
Minority shareholders of Flinders Mines have won their David and Goliath battle against the delisting of their company after the aspiring miner’s board pulled its plans.

Flinders released a brief statement this morning saying that it had decided to withdraw its revised delisting application to the ASX, given the views expressed by shareholders.

“The company will now reconsider its future strategy and provide an update to shareholders in due course,” the company said.

Minority shareholder Margo Gould, who helped mount a campaign against the proposed delisting first mooted in December, said shareholders were thrilled to have seemingly won the fight.

She said shareholders would now turn their efforts towards ousting the board members they believed responsible for driving the proposed listing at an extraordinary meeting of shareholders scheduled for Wednesday, May 8.

The shareholders have lodged a 249D notice to remove chairman Neil Warburton, Michael Woolley and Evan Davies from the board.

“This (the delisting withdrawal) does not sanitise their efforts,” she said.

read more - https://thewest.com.au/business/mining/mino...-ng-b881163949z
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

atozed2005
post Posted: Apr 18 2013, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Jan 7 2013, 09:05 AM

What do you think could be brewing?

Duster
post Posted: Jan 7 2013, 09:05 AM
  Quote Post

Something brewing here !

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

GarryW
post Posted: Apr 24 2012, 07:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: aderds's post @ Apr 23 2012, 03:50 PM

Yes can still buy at 20c - 50% premium - yes if skeme goes through the Russian court system - risk - market tells the story

--------------------
"Go ye therefore into yon wilderness, and seek out that Golden rock, upon which all nations are built"

Said 'Thanks' for this post: aderds  

aderds
post Posted: Apr 23 2012, 03:50 PM
  Quote Post

can i still buy the shares at 20c and still get the 50% premiuim or have i missed the boat?

nifty49
post Posted: Feb 7 2012, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

Scheme of Arrangement delayed!

Sold out today, can spend the money elsewhere!

Nifty

Featured Stock Stories

Optionsman
post Posted: Dec 16 2011, 06:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ Dec 16 2011, 05:58 PM

If there are no conditions I would think this isnt a bad place to park some cash. Bought a small amount at 13c in Oct 2010

Optionsman
post Posted: Dec 16 2011, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: GarryW's post @ Nov 28 2011, 07:27 AM

Does anyone know if there are conditions attached to this offer? eg minimum acceptance? I could not find it in the documentation

GarryW
post Posted: Nov 28 2011, 07:27 AM
  Quote Post

Whoa - what a ride - i am still suffering whiplash - one of my best investments for a long time - if the deal goes through
I am worried though how a russian out fit can own 100% of and australian resource - can ony one enlighten me?

--------------------
"Go ye therefore into yon wilderness, and seek out that Golden rock, upon which all nations are built"

Varmi
post Posted: Nov 25 2011, 01:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 25 2011, 01:12 PM

Good stuff Nifty cool.gif

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

58 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING