Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

HCT, HOLISTA COLLTECH LIMITED
rozz
post Posted: Feb 6 2020, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Jul 23 2009, 11:34 PM

Sold all 60,000 bottles already.

http://research.iress.com.au/ids/pds.asp?u...196187&mp=3

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 23 2009, 11:34 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

COLLTECH AUSTRALIA LIMITED (CAU)

TO:
HOLISTA COLLTECH LIMITED (HCT)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

RADIO
post Posted: Mar 5 2007, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene Memorabilia: Show your pride in the ShareScene.com community and purchase a ShareScene themed product. Check out the selection of fun and practical items at http://www.apparelcorp.com.au/sharescene/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:30AM):
Positive Trial Results and Market Update - Mr Steve Carter, Non Executive Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.

ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

Bellotreeman
post Posted: Jan 31 2007, 08:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Strataminor on Friday 19/01/07 08:49pm

They better put some runs on the board over the next quarter.

I rang the outgoing GM today to ask how things were travelling and she informed me that it takes time for the cosmetics companies to make their formulations and then evaluate it. The bigger the company the longer this process will take.
I believe that this company will be a standout over the next two years but it would be good if the sp would get into the teens at least. Biotechs are not that popular in this resource market atm.
They will not need a cap raising for at least six to nine months at their present burn rate but hope they have finalized some sales by then and have money comming in. The medical and research collagen is where the cream is and that will be a process to get products approved etc.
Long term though it will be a multi multi bagger... it just depends on how long you can hang on.

I hold heaps
DYOR
Cheers Btm

Strataminor
post Posted: Jan 19 2007, 08:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hera on Monday 15/01/07 08:32pm

Thanks Hera
Yes waiting can be frustrating esp. if there is nothing at the end of the tunnel!! By the way what charting software do you use and recommend? Anyone else recommend good software? It doesn't have to be necessarily the most expensive!

Hera
post Posted: Jan 15 2007, 08:32 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Strataminor on Monday 15/01/07 07:44pm

Hi Strataminor

I have been waiting for a long time and will still continue to hold. It takes time to get a new product of the ground. It all sounds so feasible and good. It does get frustrating waiing though.

Hera

Featured Stock Stories

Strataminor
post Posted: Jan 15 2007, 07:44 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Hera on Friday 12/01/07 08:43pm

Hi there Hera
I agree. They have a good product and they could be a really big company if they get some good contracts and sales throughout China and the Asia region. Sometimes I need to be more patient and just wait!!

Hera
post Posted: Jan 12 2007, 08:43 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Strataminor on Friday 12/01/07 08:34pm

Hi

I have been holding this share for a long time and feel if they can get sales in the product it will skyrocket. Holding and hoping

Hera

Strataminor
post Posted: Jan 12 2007, 08:34 PM
  Quote Post

I am holding 100000 CAU shares, based on some very good predictions and upcoming possible movements into the Chinese markets with Collagen. What is the general consensus about this company? Can I get some feedback about what other people think about this share?

darrylcurnow
post Posted: Aug 23 2006, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

Down she goes. Wait another few weeks and the sp may drop below 9 cents.

Definitely not for the faint hearted...

20 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING