Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

CTO, CITIGOLD CORPORATION LIMITED
veeone
post Posted: May 28 2010, 06:05 PM
  Quote Post

Hmmm seems the Asx is having a close look at Ole CTO and questioning the last quarterly......V1

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100528/pdf/31ql6dhddn36d1.pdf

veeone
post Posted: Apr 29 2010, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dayz's post @ Apr 29 2010, 10:19 AM

Dayz expectation of a good quarterly maybe whats luring buyers.
As you say they are sailing close to the wind. End December they had 951k in the bank and raised 1 million in the Spp.
Projected funds needed for this past quarter were 3.5 million. Some gold sales in there i expect keeping them going.....
How much gold produced......We will soon know! V1

dayz
post Posted: Apr 29 2010, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Apr 14 2010, 06:09 PM

How can anyone invest in CTO when we don't know if they will announce that they are now insolvent, are now breaking even or even better - making money ?

It's the wild west & small shareholders are the last to know.

At least CTO's quarterly should be announced tomorrow, they should be reporting monthly I think since they are running so close to the bone.

--------------------
Quisque suos patimur manes

veeone
post Posted: Apr 14 2010, 06:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Apr 14 2010, 06:05 PM

Nifty quarterly soon!! Might be some good news or a few are taking the advantage to push it up a bit.............V1

nifty49
post Posted: Apr 14 2010, 06:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dayz's post @ Apr 14 2010, 11:00 AM

Daz

Not to sure about reasons for your post, But something up today on large volume...

Nifty

dayz
post Posted: Apr 14 2010, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rosskend's post @ Mar 4 2010, 10:10 AM

Interesting to look at SLR in comparison to CTO - better to have great management and a modest resource base than poor management and a large one,

dayz

disc. holding SLR

--------------------
Quisque suos patimur manes

rosskend
post Posted: Mar 4 2010, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

H CTOers - MOU with Chinese to mine City Mine - just a MOU at this stage - no figures mentioned - excludes Warrior and their processing plant. Asside from getting some $$s in, shareholders go from 100% to 50% of the City Mine and not a mention of what we will get for our loss if the MOU is ever implemented.

Despite this the market liked the announcement and the SP is up ~10% to .10 - now they need to get another couple of cents on the SP if they want the SPP to get up - or perhaps they realized its doomed and are looking for the money from the Chinese.

MOU is worth nothing until its a contract - the Chinese are famous for agreeing but not finalising.

R/Ross

mrcurly
post Posted: Feb 23 2010, 08:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tmorra's post @ Feb 22 2010, 02:40 PM

Not meeting production targets is a poor managment and business indicator. But, this companies credibility was already completely written off in my book when they opened a marketing office in Dubai for gold, when they weren't even producing. The disclosed fact that Mark Lynch is a serious jet-skiier and Dubai is a jet ski Mecca made the thing a big sick joke. I'm waiting for him to move onto snow skiing and open another marketing office in Hokkaido or Switzerland! They regard investors as cows to me milked and it is an indictment on the ASX and us as investors that they have blantantly got away with it for so long.
Their Brilliant Gold Reef money raising promised gold pouring within a couple of years yet they never did a thing except let 'administration fees' consume all money raised. As soon as they took the money they shut off communication and did nothing. Obscene.

tmorra
post Posted: Feb 22 2010, 02:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rosskend's post @ Feb 13 2010, 10:58 AM

The Lynch mob must be bleeding!!!!,thinking that they can top up their pockets with an SPP all the time, I think maybe this one has backfired,
You can only get burned so many times!!!

veeone
post Posted: Feb 19 2010, 03:01 PM
  Quote Post

Hmmm going to be interesting how this pans out.
THree week extension to the SPP at 12 cents and you can buy online at 9 cents......... less earlier today!!
What will happen?? V1

From the offer docs;
The market price of the shares may rise or fall between the date of this offer and the date when the shares are allotted under the SPP. Therefore, the value of the shares you receive on the allotment date may be more or less than the price paid for the shares.

38 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING