Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PAB, PATRYS LIMITED
maru
post Posted: Apr 15 2016, 12:19 AM
  Quote Post

Patrys Acquires License to Novel NucleusPenetrating
Antibody Assets Developed at Yale
University
 Acquisition provides Patrys with license rights to a portfolio of novel anti-DNA antibodies
that penetrate into cell nuclei
 Novel pre-clinical oncology assets and platform have multiple potential applications to treat
a range of cancers

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 18 2013, 06:05 AM
  Quote Post

From the Bull

Patrys Ltd (PAB) is an Australian based company with research and development operations in Germany. Like the first three companies in our table, the company has no debt and the stock price surged on positive news.

Patrys is developing a completely new form of cancer treatment, derived from natural human antibodies. The company has seven products in various stages of clinical trials, with two in discovery, one in pre-clinical testing, one in Phase 1 Trials and two in Phase 2A.

On 6 November the company announced the USFDA had awarded “orphan drug“ designation for one of Patry’s cancer treatments. Orphan drug status is granted to promising treatments for unmet needs with incentives to assist in development. Incentives include scientific assistance and possible funding grants as well as seven years of exclusive marketing rights should the treatment receive full FDA approval.

On 8 November the company announced it had received a US patent for another of its treatments and on 11 November Patrys announced a partnership arrangement for a clinical study with Onyx Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of US based Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

wasabibarako
post Posted: Nov 17 2013, 05:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 14 2013, 08:19 AM

plastic: I am NOT a holder of PAB (regrettably, I did not get into PAB when I wanted due to lack of funds...).
What qualifies YOU to KNOW IF or IF NOT PAB's "science is fundamentally flawed"??!! Are you a scientist ??? Not likely in my personal opinion - but of course I could be wrong!
wasa

plastic
post Posted: Nov 14 2013, 08:19 AM
  Quote Post

Second rights issue since the vandals took control. Expect a few more. Tears await in the end as the science is fundamentally flawed.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 13 2013, 07:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Clocker's post @ Nov 13 2013, 05:06 PM

Yes, my mistake! I for 2 is still OK by me.

Nifty

Clocker
post Posted: Nov 13 2013, 05:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 13 2013, 03:52 PM

Nifty,

Other way around mate, 1 for 2 shares.

Cheers

Clocker

--------------------
Cheers

The Clocker

Win some, lose some. Such is life.

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 13 2013, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 8 2013, 04:07 PM

Got to .08 cents. Patrys has now announced a rights issue 2 for 1 @ 5 c.

Slowed momentum somewhat, but now has funds to proceed.

Nifty

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 8 2013, 04:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ Nov 7 2013, 01:36 PM

Maybe talking to myself and keeping a record?

More news, huge volumes and finished the week @ .053 which is a reasonable % return for me.

Plenty left in the tank so I will continue to hold.

Nifty

nifty49
post Posted: Nov 7 2013, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 22 2012, 10:28 AM

Time to raise the standard of this thread some 12 months down the track.......Some positive news lately....

USA FDA Grants Orphan Drug Status for PAT-SM6

Huge turnover yesterday 61 million shares.

I am in at .038 for the longer term!

Nifty

plastic
post Posted: Sep 22 2012, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

The vandals have started their next pump and dump by the looks on the back of some whimpy data. Meanwhile their other pump and dump at SPL looks like its about to come to a crashing end. Big selling at the end of the day.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING