Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MDV, MEDIVAC LIMITED
munjit
post Posted: May 24 2011, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marwoode's post @ Apr 26 2010, 09:27 PM

export deal to by announced by the end of this month...ANN due any time now

buy side building enormously..looking good for some serious volume traded

marwoode
post Posted: Apr 26 2010, 09:27 PM
  Quote Post

MDV received some very good press the other day...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/w...6-1225854676953

and interestingly, the company released an announcement making some bullish corrections to this story a few days afterwards...

it certainly explains the jump in price and jump in volume over the last couple of days!

Rufous
post Posted: Dec 7 2009, 10:00 PM
  Quote Post

Received the goods today which is a quick response to my 2nd fax sent late last week.

I ordered a box of 1 litre bottles but they sent (after phoning to get OK from my supervisor) 2 doz X 500 ml bottles as 1 litre were not available.

Tried the gel and it has a strong eucalyptus smell which goes after gel dries on hands.

The product we were using was a liquid like water and tended to spill when pushing the pump.

Difficult to compare the actual effectiveness.

Will sell a couple of bottles to local lawn bowling club (I am treasurer) as we have a kitchen and no product available for volunteers to use.

Not sure how we will use the wipes yet.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: marwoode  

marwoode
post Posted: Dec 4 2009, 08:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Rufous's post @ Dec 3 2009, 09:18 PM

Thanks for the "market intelligence" from the front line of MDV products Rufous. It would be good to hear more from you in due course with regards to your thoughts on how the products perform compared to the other products you use.

I think the chain of stores that will be stocking this stuff is Priceline - refer to the 9th November 2009 ASX release.

With regards to MDV itself, I think the current management is very good and they will carve out a niche for their products. It won't be an overnight success story, but I can envisage consistent earnings and who knows, maybe even a dividend one day!

Rufous
post Posted: Dec 3 2009, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Rufous's post @ Nov 30 2009, 09:35 PM

Rang coy today and they said my order was never received and could I fax through again. I did that and rang coy to make sure they actually got it. They have stock on hand and will despatch as soon as they work out how to deliver to my area.

I asked how orders were going and 'Michael' said very well with the mail out promotion going to Victorian aged care facilities, hospitals and some other appropriate places. Goods were also available from a chain of stores (forgotten which one).

Rufous
post Posted: Nov 30 2009, 09:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Rufous's post @ Oct 27 2009, 07:21 PM

No news yet on our order. No doubt they are struggling with the warehousing. Hope it is because of an excess of orders and not a small number of orders. Perhaps that is why share price is off by a third. I'll give them another week and then ring if no news.

Rufous

Said 'Thanks' for this post: monhawks  

Rufous
post Posted: Oct 27 2009, 07:21 PM
  Quote Post

I manage an aged care facility and yeserday we received an introductory special offer (discount of 25%) for the purchase of Sunnywipes and the Gel. We decided to try both products and ordered by fax. Order form was a bit amaterish but we will see what happens. Orders must be in dozen lots and our order was worth nearly $300 with the discount. I rang the coy to see if they were receiving orders but was re-directed to a mobile and the chap on the end couldn't talk as he was getting onto a plane.

There are about 3,000 aged care facilities in Australia and if they all received the mailout and 10% order then I hope they have good stock levels and warehousing credibility.

monhawks
post Posted: Sep 26 2009, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Sep 26 2009, 12:49 PM

Hi Crystal. You may be right short term. I think for the sp to advance significantly we're going to need some anns with dollars attached but the longer term outlook seems bright. I'm happy to pick up some more in the spp and watch things develop. cheers.

crystal
post Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: monhawks's post @ Sep 1 2009, 07:09 PM

HI MH

SPP at 1 cent will keep it quiet for a while ,i reckon

cheers

mick

Attached Image

monhawks
post Posted: Sep 1 2009, 07:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Sep 1 2009, 03:22 PM

Looking good. Looks like some patience is going to pay off here.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING