Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CCS, CONCEPT SPORTS LIMITED
RADIO
post Posted: Mar 4 2008, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (29/02/2008 16:45:00):
CCS - H1 08 Profit Result - Mr Glen Casey, CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coroner
post Posted: Jan 14 2008, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

Monthly report out today and as expected CCS did okay during decemeber. Feb report should be similar as cricket and school continues

coroner
post Posted: Jan 13 2008, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

Not sure if anyone else is holding ccs at all, but I imagine the monthly reports may look abit better as the crickets been running and school is going back. so hopefully sales will boost

Hampster
post Posted: Oct 21 2007, 05:24 PM
  Quote Post

Hi team ccs

Does anyone know why no trading on 19th 17th and 15th? Was it trading halt or just no willing traders?

Not in but got the nod to explore... wink.gif

rbcrawford
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: GeeWizz on Monday 03/09/07 10:26am

A few stale holders getting out today. Patience is required here and the weak hands are once again exhibiting a complete lack of same. I bought some more at these levels and hope you got some too. biggrin.gif

Cheers
Ben

coroner
post Posted: Sep 7 2007, 12:23 PM
  Quote Post

decent volume going through at the moment at the 8c mark

GeeWizz
post Posted: Sep 3 2007, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

Very nice turnaround announced today with the RWC apparently going very well. Good to see them back in black and only targetting profitable events.Still on the recovery road but a big step forward and bold forecasts for the current years profit.

I'm already in but may top up ahead of the first qtrly result

coroner
post Posted: Jul 7 2007, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

Was good to see the 10c mark get hit. Once the trade goes thru and kea's revenue starts to come through the SP should hopefully go back to 10c or above.

I imagine once the 2007/08 cricket finishes and school starts for the new year revenue should be up for Q1 08.

GeeWizz
post Posted: Jul 2 2007, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

It's on the way

Bought a local supplier of school uniforms to make sales less lumpy, had a great Americas cup, Rugby World Cup next.

Profit this year of $1m with word on the street it should be $3m next year.

I think it listed at 20c, tanked to 3c and is now climbing around 10c with another 5 on the way I suspect.

The Transition Group appears to be adding serious management and cash

DYOR

GeeWizz
post Posted: Apr 27 2007, 07:46 PM
  Quote Post

Heard on the grapevine World up cricket is going well and Americas cup is well ahead of projection and a top order of stock is needed to meet demand

Last qrtly was very good turnaround and next will be better

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING