Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4322 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SLA, SOLAGRAN LIMITED
Verharven
post Posted: Feb 7 2021, 04:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pendragon's post @ Feb 7 2021, 10:24 AM

Ropren was approved in 2006 as a complimentary medicine by the TGA which is a very low bar process to get over as you don't need to demonstrate efficacy, just safety - pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines require a wealth of efficacy and safety data to be approved.

https://www.labonline.com.au/content/life-s...roval-257125118

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Visionary  

Pendragon
post Posted: Feb 7 2021, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 7 2021, 09:49 AM

Interesting that the TGA was able to give approval to the Pfizer Covid vaccine after only some superficial testing but was never able to approve Ropren which was tested and tested successfully for years.

I intend to keep my worthless SLA shares. The money is not important. What is important is that Vagif successfully treated my wife's cancer with Ropren and she has been in remission ever since.

Forever grateful.

nipper
post Posted: Feb 7 2021, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pendragon's post @ Feb 6 2021, 11:01 PM

feom https://www.delisted.com.au/

Shareholders in this company should consider crystallising a capital loss in 2020/21 by selling their worthless shares, which they can achieve online by entering transaction details here. While this usually makes good economic sense, we recommend you seek professional advice before buying or selling securities, your accountant is probably the best person.
13/08/2020

company is now called PRENOLICA LIMITED, the seventh name this company has had and arguably its 7th failure
25/01/2017

delisted from the close of trading on Thursday, 31 December 2015, pursuant to Listing rule 17.12 and Guidance Note 33
31/12/2015

we understand that it is ASX policy to automatically remove from the official list any entity whose securities have been suspended from trading for a continuous period of 3 years
31/12/2015

Solagran Limited (Company) has received notification from ASX that the Company will be removed from the official list of the ASX with effect from 4 January 2016. Solagran Ltd. intends to re-apply for admission to ASX in the first quarter of 2016.
31/12/2015

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Pendragon
post Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Rod's post @ Feb 6 2021, 11:01 AM

Rod,

I was unaware. Thanks for the advice.

Rod
post Posted: Feb 6 2021, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: helz's post @ Feb 5 2021, 10:01 PM

It isn't Solagran anymore so new code would have applied if we ever relist. LOL

Pendragon, have you adjusted your holding for the 12 to 1 consolidation? You can check your holding if you have a Computershare login

I sent a polite enquiry to Vag, via the website, a few month ago, no response!

Rod

Said 'Thanks' for this post: helz  Pendragon  Visionary  

helz
post Posted: Feb 5 2021, 10:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jan 28 2021, 04:02 AM

Good news is the chance of bankruptcy etc is very low, it's operating alright.

Bad news is SLA code is used by another company.

cooderman
post Posted: Jan 28 2021, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

S*** plastic, you had me laughing at one of your posts.

more humour please.

Pendragon
post Posted: Jan 28 2021, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

LOL - I still have 1.5 Mill laying about going nowhere.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: helz  

plastic
post Posted: Jan 28 2021, 04:02 AM
  Quote Post

Sounds great. Where can I get my fill of shares?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: cooderman  helz  

Visionary
post Posted: Jan 27 2021, 07:49 PM
  Quote Post

Well, not that the remuneration is that flash for anything but a graduate (we're not in the Soviet states) but at least gives some incite into that the company is still a running concern and generating sales.
Certainly their web presence needs a major overhaul, so that could be a start.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/51340263?type=s...f4-84793c00756a

There are some references to product launches, future commercial Eurpean development and partnering in the occupatiuonal health space.

I'm sure there is a particular member of the Sharescene forum who has been relentless for years about this company being a dead duck that won't be able to help themselves from making a negative reply on this. The company remains a going concern but our fellow member will never give up their stance similar to our infamous friend the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

Cheers,
Vis

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Tinkerbell  Pendragon  Rod  helz  

4322 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING