Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

FGO, FARGO ENTERPRISES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 15 2021, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

Fargo Enterprises Limited (FGO), formerly Flamingo AI Limited, is based in NYC and Sydney.

In the Conversational Commerce field, Flamingo is an Enterprise SaaS company which provides a Cognitive Virtual Assistant (AI) platform designed for selling financial products online.FGO's Cognitive Virtual Assistant or Chatbot is called ROSIE.

but that appears to have been sold. As announced before, there is an agreement with BDNM Investments Pty Ltd for the sale of the Company’s subsidiaries Flamingo Customer Experience Inc and Flamingo Ventures Pty Ltd.
looks like that is going ahead
Future Plans
The Company has commenced a process to look for additional assets to acquire. Shareholders should note that in accordance with ASX Guidance Note 12, ASX will generally continue quotation of the Company's securities for a six-month period to allow the Company to complete the Transaction and identify and announce a suitable new business. Depending on the timing and size of transaction, the Company may need to re-comply with Chapters 1 and 2 of the Listing Rules.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING