Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BMB, BALAMARA RESOURCES LIMITED
mme
post Posted: Mar 4 2015, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 22 2014, 03:55 PM

Announcement out today reads well. Market slow to react or not interested maybe because they plan to delist? Still a couple of months as I see it before this does happen assuming the vote is for this to occur. biggrin.gif

arty
post Posted: Apr 22 2014, 03:55 PM
  Quote Post

Could the Togo project be decided soon?
Looks like some buying in anticipation...

Attached Image

I got some too.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Aug 5 2013, 01:25 PM
  Quote Post

According to today's "Substantial" notices, BMB's directors haven't taken part in the latest fund raiser.
Lenartowicz and Bosnjakovic both reduced their percentages due to "dilution".

If that's how confident they are and they're not buying, it's probably a good idea for me to do the same angry.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jul 31 2013, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 31 2013, 03:51 PM

Correction:
The latest fund raiser appears to have added a further $5M in July, which had not been included in the QR.
The presentation that was published on Monday is also intimating that more capital will be raised, and the company split by floating offshoots that would be focused on regional assets.
Yes, that could work. But Togo will be an essential piece in the puzzle.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jul 31 2013, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: asterisk's post @ Jul 31 2013, 02:49 PM

Have a look at the cashflow: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01428890
Where is the money coming from?
Reckon I'll give it a miss.

--------------------

asterisk
post Posted: Jul 31 2013, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 11 2013, 10:49 AM

making a good run today, up 25%.

looking for a SP re-rating after last week's announcement about the Nowa Ruda coal project acquisition. 100million tonnes of coal still in the ground at a shutdown coal mine (i.e. low capex to rejuvenate and go back to production). fantastic!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: dgrant  

arty
post Posted: Apr 11 2013, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

Time to have another look? "Buy the Rumor" - the outcome could make or break the company. (My money is on the former)
Management to meet with Government of Togo in early April ahead of final decision

Balamara Resources Limited ("Balamara" or the "Company") is pleased to advise that it has
received a formal invitation from the Ministry for Mining and Energy in Togo, West Africa to
attend a final stage meeting as part of its bid to secure the world-class Togo Carbonated
Phosphate Project in consortium with a strong group of international partners.

The Company lodged its final tender documents with the Government of Togo on 17
January 2013. Balamara management will now travel to Togo to attend this key meeting in
the week commencing 8 April 2013.

From previous correspondence from the Ministry for Mining and Energy, Balamara
understands that this meeting is one of the final steps in determining the award of the
project.

Following these meetings, final positions will be officially presented and the Government of
Togo will then select its preferred partner to develop the Project.

Balamara has assembled a strong consortium of partners for the tender process, including
one of the largest investment banks in the world. Based on the experience and capabilities
of the consortium members, as well as the quality and depth of its proposal to the
Government of Togo, the Company remains confident about its prospects in the final
selection process.

Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: dgrant  

arty
post Posted: Feb 20 2013, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 25 2013, 10:17 AM

in for a quickie.

Back in for the next leg up. Targets as per chart; stop level = 10c.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jan 25 2013, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post

Buying the rumour: Togo must be decided soon...
in for a quickie.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

asterisk
post Posted: Sep 28 2012, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

these guys have been moving back up after hitting a low of 9.6c last month. some very low volume trades have pushed it back up to 15.5c high yesterday, and alot of news is expected to come out soon including a new JORC on the Monty resource.

there is a conference being held next week with retail investors where BMB are presenting, which may drive further interest in the stock and drive the price higher.

18 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING