Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ZTL, ZENYTH THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
early birds
post Posted: Jul 15 2006, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rene in geneva on Saturday 15/07/06 07:08am

85cents, that's not much for the "long termer" like me. even plus 15cents we get from AVX spin off......that's $1.05.
sure it can release a lot of cash for me but at time of posible start of bear market, that makes me feel sucks. only have myself to blame. weirdsmiley.gif

anyway it's much better than 54cents. have to look at positive side. wink.gif

rene in geneva
post Posted: Jul 15 2006, 07:08 AM
  Quote Post

Spot on Early Bird..

zenyth takover

--------------------
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate

early birds
post Posted: Jul 14 2006, 11:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rene in geneva on Friday 14/07/06 04:37pm

is it CSL finnally made proper offer this time?

Astrazeneca collaboration?

has to be good thing otherwise why would sp went up more than 10% within last three trading session.

i hold it for too long, hope this time will pay off.

rene in geneva
post Posted: Jul 14 2006, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

Trading halt.............are we finally going to see something from this sleepy fellow? unsure.gif

--------------------
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate

turbo
post Posted: May 22 2006, 01:27 PM
  Quote Post

Merck makes fourth milestone payment to Zenyth

Monday, May 22, 2006

ZENYTH Therapeutics has received a fourth milestone payment from Merck & Co, in this instance $US2.5 million, under the companies' agreement to collaborate on the development of an interleukin-13 (IL-13) receptor antibody for the treatment of asthma.

This latest payment takes Merck's total payments to Zenyth since the collaboration began in June 2003 to $US16.5 million, although it is potentially worth $US112 million to Zenyth, plus royalties on potential product sales.

Zenyth chief executive Dr Andrew Nash said the company was pleased with Merck's progress and was hopeful that the lead antibody might enter clinical studies in the near future.

Studies in animal models have revealed a pivotal role for IL-13 as a mediator of asthma. The receptor for IL-13 (IL-13R) was discovered at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research through a collaborative program conducted as part of the Cooperative Research Centre for Cellular Growth Factors, for which Zenyth was the sole commercial partner. Merck and Zenyth are developing a therapeutic monoclonal antibody that inhibits IL-13 activity by targeting the IL-13R.

Nash said that given Zenyth's lead projects involved partnerships with Merck and Britain's biggest biotech company, Cambridge Antibody Technology, Zenyth was clearly Australia's leading therapeutic antibody company.

"The market for therapeutic antibodies as treatments for inflammatory disease and cancer has expanded enormously over the past decade and Zenyth is now well placed to capture a share of that market," Nash said.

early birds
post Posted: May 5 2006, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

no ann, no news, sp just keeps up and up???
does any one know any thing out there???

early birds
post Posted: Mar 30 2006, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

4m share in one go.... hmmm who is the buyer? CSL?

haven't got news for IL-13 for long time. i thought Merck should come up with another payment by now.

i think they should start to develop new drugs that can kill the fleas on the dog, so they can help themself out.after 10years the sp still not recovered. grrr.gif

i don't usaully hold and prey for any Co, why i keeps doing it with this one? weirdsmiley.gif

early birds
post Posted: Feb 7 2006, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

geez! took so long to get this "dog" barking
maybe a big fat cheque with $us sign on it that will be in their mailbox next day or two? tongue.gif
up about 15% in two days---- gota be something.

drrc
post Posted: Feb 7 2006, 04:57 PM
  Quote Post

http://www.theage.com.au/news/business/tsu...9074166976.html

tasteofmoney
post Posted: Feb 6 2006, 08:31 PM
  Quote Post

Breakout from downward channel with huge volume.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING