Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

VTI, VISIONEERING TECHNOLOGIES INC
nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

Visioneering Technologies Inc (VTI) is a medical device company.

Its head office is based in the US state of Georgia and it listed on the ASX in 2017. The Company has a portfolio of technologies to address eye care issues such as presbyopia, myopia and astigmatism, the company uses creative and differentiated design approaches to develop products that will ultimately enhance practitioner and patient experiences. The company has grown operations across the United States, Australia and Europe and is expanding into Asia with a focus on markets with high rates of myopia.

The company has developed, patented, and commenced selling a contact lens called NaturalVue Multi Focal (NaturalVue MF)
NaturalVue MF is a soft contact lens that has been clinically shown to slow or halt the progression of myopia (short-sightedness) in children, and to correct presbyopia (age-related loss of near vision) in over-45 adults
The Company also markets other lenses for the simple correction of near- and far-sightedness

FY20 net revenue US$5.1m (unaudited, fiscal=calendar year)
FY20 net cash used US$6.4m, 49% reduction YoY
US$5.4m cash receipts from customers
US$5.6m shipments to US ECPs
Active accounts grew to 2,074
Accomplished with ~50% headcount reduction
Gross margin of 43.6%, increased from 34.4% in 2019
Forecast US$7.0m revenue in FY21
Strong start to 2021, vis-a-vis peak virus in US and EU
At midpoint in 1QFY21, VTI has recorded US$847 in Shipments to US ECPs and US$800K in net revenue

Raising some money for next phase ...:
Clinical Data ................... $3.5M
New Product Launches ..... $2.0M
Sales and Marketing ........ $0.7M
Working Capital ............... $9.6M
Costs of issue .................. $1.2M

Placement
Conditional Placement to institutions, sophisticated and professional investors to raise up to A$22m million via the issue of CDIs (Australia) and shares (US): Issue Price A$0.017 per share Subject to shareholder approval at a meeting of shareholders expected on or around 17 March 2021
Share Purchase Plan
Share Purchase Plan (SPP) to eligible CDI holders to raise up to A$1.0m Eligible CDI have the ability to apply for up to A$30,000 Issue Price A$0.017 per share
Free attaching option

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 17 2021, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ Oct 11 2007, 12:00 AM

Virotec International .... this incarnation delisted a long time ago
delisted at the company's request following shareholder approval for the company's sole listing to be on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange
30/12/2005

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kahuna1
post Posted: Oct 11 2007, 12:00 AM
  Quote Post

Just checked

6.5 pence ... 14.7 cents AUD

Sadly I was correct.

One rule and one rule only ....

I was going to respond on another thread and annoy a guy trying to promote a company which he was and is spruiking here on SS and every other chat site I can see. A classic pump and dump ... already the other share has hit a high up 300% in a week ... but its back to only up 200% as sanity is returning and rather have him barred from SS by going on that thread ... just thought I might update this one since it sprang to ming along with 50 other stocks I bothered talking about neagtivly over the years.

With VTI ... or others which Possum my old mate and I discussed ... or for any other stock I have bagged over the years there is a simple rule. If a company deceives you or misled .... or they spend more time running roadshows than they do building a business.

Cut your losses and move on.

How and why people follow stocks that come out with things like ... oh we are drilling and can see minerals in the drill and then the share goes nuts ... the assays come back with rubbish. Why you would ever trust them ever again is beyond me.

For an industrial same sort of thing. New deal we expect to generate sales of xxx million ect ect ... they sometime dont ever show up in accounts even the sales ... let alone the profits. If not ... run.

Now the one I am thinking of had a variation of this sort of scam going ... massive PR campaign run on various chat sites ... company itself releases a glowing report but basically saying nothing ... pet reporter paid money via a paper bag job for a story ... other dumb media comment on the stock since it goes up 300% in 3 days ....

Eventually in the end ... once they have pulled this sort of stunt before and the company currently being promoted like hotcakes has pulled it in the last 6 months .... with similar results ... I am stunned into total disbelief people are so stupid to believe anything that comes out of the company in questions cake-hole.

Sadly the stock promoters behind these schemes are well long and with the co operation of the company in question who releases absurdly bullish comments ... along with a well run blitz on chat sites and media and off goes the share .... the promoters in question even have already set up the ability to short the stock in question borrowing at times the holdings of the directors of the company ... the coup goes too far ... share goes nuts and they get too short selling the whole way up . Its easily fixed .... a bad report out of the company should fix it all :}

This of course has zero to do with VTI other than a string of hot air ... promising contracts that never appeared and an almost rabid following right until the end. Have a read on SS and another site and see some of the drivel poster there. Must be 10,000 posts on this stock elsewhere and frankly from the early days I doubted anything they said when no one was willing to cough up the money.

It seemed at times a few years ago every environmental story or mess from Exxon Valdiz to some dump in Peru was posted on one or another chat site in relation to VTI and what is the outcome a few years on ? Well I note the accumulated losses will almost top 100 mio if they are going as well as last year . Yet people still fund them ?

Amazing.

The Gloria Gaynor award goes to them "I will Survive"

at 15 cents vs a $9- high ... hmmm 98.3333 % for some poor sod.

Or since our last discussion Possum a further 75% wiped off the price .

Hope you ran for the hills

The rule is simple and easy to follow ... they talk about something and it never happens or they deceive you in any way .... not talking about a bad break or delay .... a deliberate misleading or lie ... sell out ... move on ... there are 2,000 stocks on the ASX and whilst the ASX and ASIC are dummies not all of them behave in ways which make you check your wallet every 30 seconds.

Cheers

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 11 2006, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (possum @ Sunday 01/01/06 06:19pm)

hence the sell down in the uk .although this was minimal !!

Still amazed sometimes.

Last 6 month range for VTI in London 42 pence to 26 pence.

At the time u wrote this it closed at 28 pence.
Down 33.3 % off its high. Barely above its recent low ... and this is a minimal move ?

Current price ... lower 27.25 pence.

I did so enjoy our other discussions about LUM around 64 cents would you also call the fall in LUM as minimal ? Currently trading at 3.7 cents ... off 94.2% ...

Good luck .. and as I said good riddance to VTI

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

possum
post Posted: Jan 1 2006, 05:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kahuna1 on Thursday 15/12/05 10:50pm

kahuna

as per usual you fail to amaze with your disecting dialogue .
could it be that vti fell in the uk due to (isa acount ) sell down . seeing how vti is no longer dual listed on the asx. the ((isa acount holders)) can no longer get a 100% TAX BREAK ON HOLDINGS . hence the sell down in the uk .although this was minimal !!
if you look at trades you would find stock still being accumulated. that is not to say it wont fall further.
its obvious why the fall on the asx (( being delisted etc ))although even then there was no great vollumes of sellers as such .

as for i-99 the fat lady has not finished here repertoire as yet
there are also other intersting things going on in the sidelines

kahuna1
post Posted: Dec 15 2005, 10:50 PM
  Quote Post

Wow ...

57 cents ... 6 month low

Down 30% in a few weeks.
Yes its delisting here but so too is the UK price down.

One look at the last set of accounts should have been enough ... maybe the UK traders have actually learnt how to read a set of accounts.

Good riddance to VTI off the ASX.

--------------------

possum
post Posted: Oct 6 2005, 07:27 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: possum on Wednesday 21/09/05 10:14am

vti anounced a new global ceo
they also anounced the wrc sewage trial in the uk as succesful both in cost and efficiency full final report to come . the i-99 project is slower than aticipated due to dep cutting there water quota . although this should only delay them a few weeks .
overall things are looking very bright for vti . they have given management teams defined global areas of operation ( continents)

possum
post Posted: Sep 21 2005, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: possum on Monday 05/09/05 01:29pm

coppied from that other site:(

PK, FATCHOI , PST , CHRISBIRRIS AND ALL VTI HOLDERS , i cant wait until the article bellow comes into play , afterall its in pensylvania that vti are doing there soon to be finalised $1MILL u.s trial at i-99skytop . australian brokers and funds in general imo will get a rude shock. gov rendel ,is a champion of the environment

GOVERNOR RENDELL ANNOUNCES NUTRIENT TRADING POLICY TO HELP IMPROVE WATER QUALITY IN PA
Pennsylvania Among First to Apply Trading to Water Quality

HARRISBURG -- Governor Edward G. Rendell today introduced a nutrient and sediment-trading policy that will help farmers, communities and industry meet and exceed state and federal water quality goals. Trading has long been a staple of state and federal air quality programs --- Pennsylvania is among the first to apply this strategy to water quality.

“Pennsylvania is leading the country in the development and deployment of new measures to address some of our most serious and challenging environmental problems,” Governor Rendell said. “Nutrient trading provides an environmentally creative and cost-effective way to tackle water quality issues in the Commonwealth.”

Market-based programs such as trading provide incentives for entities to create credits by going beyond statutory, regulatory or voluntary obligations and goals. These programs provide a structure where environmental improvement credits can be traded to others to help them more cost effectively meet their obligations or goals.

Environmental Protection Secretary Kathleen A. McGinty, who testified today before a joint hearing of the Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee and the Senate Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee, said the nutrient trading policy is an important step to putting in place a framework and the infrastructure for trading and other market-based initiatives critical to Pennsylvania’s Chesapeake Bay Tributary Strategy.

“Our efforts will ensure that water in Pennsylvania is safe to drink, clean enough for fish and abundant in supply to sustain our economy,” said McGinty, who also will testify Wednesday before the House Environmental Resources and Energy Committee. “The work we do at home ultimately serves to help the Bay, but our work is aimed first and foremost at supporting the people and the economy of Pennsylvania.”

For Pennsylvania, yearly nitrogen, phosphorus and sediment discharges to the Chesapeake Bay must be reduced to no more than 71.9 million pounds, 2.46 million pounds and 0.995 million tons, respectively. The nutrient trading program provides a low-cost innovative approach to compliance for significant sewage and industrial dischargers faced with the challenge of reducing their nutrient loads to meet these criteria.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recently approved new water quality standards, calling on states in the Chesapeake Bay watershed to step up their efforts to control nutrients reaching the Bay by regulating nitrogen and phosphorus pollution from wastewater treatment plants.

As a result, Pennsylvania recently approved its first permit including phosphorus and nitrogen load limits to Fort Indiantown Gap, Lebanon County. Included in this permit is the opportunity to use nutrient trading credits or offsets to achieve these standards.

While requiring nutrient reduction at significant point source dischargers ultimately will help restore the Bay, it also provides invaluable environmental and public health benefits right here in Pennsylvania.

“Pennsylvania’s wastewater infrastructure is among the key missing links in the state’s attempt to promote economic prosperity. We have to upgrade our infrastructure if we are going to grow our economy,” McGinty said. “The generous and aggressive economic development efforts of state government will not change Pennsylvania without wastewater infrastructure that can support our growth and if families and businesses don’t have confidence that water is safe to drink.”

Several streams within Pennsylvania’s portion of the Bay basin suffer from elevated nitrate levels threatening drinking water supplies. Excessive levels of nitrate in drinking water can cause serious illness and sometimes death. The serious illness in infants, often called “blue baby syndrome,” is due to the conversion of nitrate to nitrite by the body, which can interfere with the oxygen-carrying capacity of a child's blood.

In Octoraro Creek, Chester County, nitrate levels exceed drinking water standards 50 percent of the time. This impacts several facilities in the watershed including the Chester Water Authority, which must blend water from the Susquehanna River to meet drinking water standards, and Pennsylvania American Water Co., whose Coatesville plant has not been used for three years due to the high nitrate levels in the Octoraro Watershed.

While many facilities in the Bay basin can cost-effectively achieve nutrient reductions by proper planning and operational changes, others may have to incur capital costs. Nutrient trading allows these facilities to look at nutrient reduction as an economic opportunity --- one that will benefit not only the Chesapeake Bay but also streams like the Octoraro, where nitrates threaten public health and quality of life.

More than half of Pennsylvania is within the Chesapeake Bay Watershed.

Pennsylvania’s tributary strategy will improve water quality in the 13 sub-basins that make up the Susquehanna and Potomac river watersheds. The strategy embraces a suite of best management practices for nonpoint and point sources --- agriculture, wastewater treatment plants, urban stormwater and septic systems --- to meet nutrient and sediment reduction criteria.

Nutrients trading positions Pennsylvania to take giant steps in nutrient reduction and at the same time make crucial investments in communities.

The department has issued both the general trading policy and Appendix A, which contains the specifics of how the program will work, as “Interim Final” documents, allowing temporary use of the policies during the public comment phase. A 45-day public comment period will begin upon publication of the documents in the Oct. 1 Pennsylvania Bulletin.

For more information on Pennsylvania’s strategy for achieving nutrient reduction goals to the Chesapeake Bay, visit the DEP Web site at www.dep.state.pa.us, Keyword, “Chesapeake Bay.”

REGARDS GAGA

NEWBIES DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

possum
post Posted: Sep 5 2005, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: possum on Friday 02/09/05 09:50pm

$1.02 and it hasnt even started running yet . sell side should be almost none existant soon smile.gif

possum
post Posted: Sep 2 2005, 09:50 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: possum on Tuesday 16/08/05 03:47pm

vti is breaking out . popping its cork . running the marathon . departing the station .

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING