Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ROX, ROX LIMITED
diana
post Posted: Dec 15 2006, 12:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Marsupial on Friday 15/12/06 10:55am

Hi there Pouched one. Well done. It was one earmarked by DW as a goer and it was his thumbs up at 12c that got me in originally. Been in and out a for a while but back in on the revious false start, but with 6 months of solid drilling time they should get fairly close to mineable resource delineation before the next wet season. Have to wait and see I guess. Be nice to have another Aussie/Laos success story. It certainly looks like they could have some good grades coming through. cool.gif
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

Marsupial
post Posted: Dec 15 2006, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diana on Friday 15/12/06 11:10am

Hello Di. Yes, its sagged a bit over the last few minutes, but at 47c not bad. I took a small RXL position after talking to them at the Oct Mining Excellence Conference.

diana
post Posted: Dec 15 2006, 10:10 AM
  Quote Post

ROX fairly scorching along today. Has been bubbling along for a few weeks and seems to be off today. Now doubt drilling news will be imminent. Great to see some action after a long wait. biggrin.gif
R/Di

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

diana
post Posted: Aug 17 2006, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

A useful looking new presentation on the ROX website. www.roxresources.com.au
It's also interesting to note that ROX has $5m + cash in the bank and is divesting all non core assets i.e. Aussie gold and SA diamonds to concentrate on it Laos Zinc/Lead/Silver projects. It would appear that there is huge potential in the deposits they have identified along with new drill targets over 310km strike extent. They have applied for additional tenements within the area they have identified as having very rich PbZnAu. Rock chip samples and surface outcropping giving them obvious clues. Excellent stuff. September will see the end of the wet season and drilling recommence. Looking good. Very speculative of course, but worth holding a few as the number of shares outstanding is only 60m plus a few unlisted options. Good buying again at these levels. JMHO of course. smile.gif
R/Di

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

diana
post Posted: May 30 2006, 07:41 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jacsar on Monday 29/05/06 11:38pm

Thanks jacsar ... I've been dabbling in AIM/AIMO ... it looks very good. Greater country risk, but it is making really good progress. Much more advanced than ROX of course, but ROX is looking like making excellent progress. Bought my first lot at 12c so I'm not complaining. rolleyes.gif
R/Di

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

jacsar
post Posted: May 29 2006, 11:38 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diana on Monday 29/05/06 12:17pm

Off the track I know Diana, but if interested in zinc have a look at levels at Perkoa held by AIM/AIMO.... cheers jacsar

diana
post Posted: May 29 2006, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

More good news ... looks like ROX have got the bit between their teeth now with a second rig arriving to prove up another identified deposit. Looking good. cool.gif
R/Di

Friday, May 26, 2006

ROX Resources is bringing in a second drill rig at its Pha Luang project in Laos in order to fast-track exploration after the discovery of a "second significant mineralised blanket" at the Bon Noi prospect.

The location of Rox Resources Pha Luang project in Laos.

Sampling of outcropping mineralisation at the new mineralised zone, the Switchback prospect, has returned values of up to 5.5% lead, 14.4% zinc and 71 parts per million silver.

According to Rox, the Switchback prospect is separated from the Bon Noi prospect by a steep scree slope where soil sampling is not possible. However samples from outcropping sulphide mineralisation in the area have returned values up to 77.1% lead, 19.3% zinc and 456ppm silver.

Based on its exploration model, Rox believes its drilling in the Bon Noi area so far has been close to the primary sulphide mineralisation source.

Drilling will begin shortly at the Nam Yen prospect of Pha Luang as drill site preparation gets underway at Bon Noi.

Shares in Rox were up 3c (7.7%) at 42c in morning trade.

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

diana
post Posted: Mar 23 2006, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: healyn on Tuesday 07/03/06 03:02pm

LOL healyn. ROX are going to drill some holes ... excellent! I've been waiting for this announcement for a couple of months. I bought at 12c ... should have waited for 10.5c but hey, I hardly ever get that bit right. However, mustn't complain, up 28% before it went into pre-open. They have identified some pretty spectacular grades of zinc/lead in outcropping, which is what we are looking for. Now for some drilling to identify exactly what sort of resource is there. Great news! It's happening now! biggrin.gif
R/Di

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

healyn
post Posted: Mar 7 2006, 03:02 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: diana on Tuesday 07/03/06 12:58pm

Diana, something is afoot. The SP suggests the good ship ROxy has been leaking live a sieve. There are investors out there who not only have the smarts but info as well. Something we don't.

--------------------
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

diana
post Posted: Mar 7 2006, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: healyn on Tuesday 07/03/06 02:14pm

healyn, I would be delighted if you were correct about the diamonds in SA, but nothing there to suggest an economic resource so far. The activity that is imminent is the drilling in Laos with the zinc/lead/silver deposit. The proceeds from the Menzies project will add to the coffers as well, so there is a nice cash balance in the mean time. Always useful when the drilling bills start rolling in. I hope the earlier indicators from sampling turn up in the drill core this time as well. The company must have a fair degree of optimism to have pegged and applied for another two large areas adjacent to the current z/l/s deposit. Time will tell. cool.gif
R/Di

--------------------
Sandy Dahl

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING