Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ELS, ELSIGHT LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Nov 16 2020, 09:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 3 2020, 07:52 PM

ELSIGHT LAUNCHES RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE TO RAISE UP TO $8.15 MILLION TO FUND GROWTH

Highlights
... 1 for 6 Renounceable Rights Issue to raise up to $8.15 million; priced at $0.45 per share

.... Discount of 22% to the last price of $0.58 and 25% to the 30 day VWAP of $0.60

... With every 2 New Shares, shareholders receive 1 free attaching New Option, that have an Exercise Price of $0.90, expire on 31 March 2023. Application will be made to have the New Options listed; shareholders will be able to trade their rights and apply for additional shares and options. Rights to start trading from 24 November 2020

... Funds to be used primarily to support increased investment on expanded sales and marketing activities, and to increase working capital to speed up and accelerate order delivery times.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 3 2020, 07:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Nov 3 2020, 07:36 PM

Still watching.. thanks for that article 👍

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

rozz
post Posted: Nov 3 2020, 07:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 25 2020, 03:53 PM

https://www.suasnews.com/2020/11/halo-bvlos-connectivity/

according to the article we are ahead of the competition.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

rozz
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 25 2020, 03:53 PM

Someone seems very keen on the options buying them up consistently.
Always a good sign imo.

nipper
post Posted: Aug 25 2020, 03:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Aug 25 2020, 03:22 PM

No. Had a look; while it is an attractive concept, I do not see any unique ability to own its market. Competition with deeper pockets and better connections?

--------------------

rozz
post Posted: Aug 25 2020, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 25 2020, 02:49 PM

Have you taken a liking and a position?

nipper
post Posted: Aug 25 2020, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 6 2020, 03:24 PM

Quite often companies can have great products and technology, suggesting great potential with share prices that boom but without delivering on those expectations the share price comes screaming back to earth. More often than not, they become largely forgotten. One that has come storming back is Elsight (ELS) with a series of contract wins for its Halo product that is opening the door for a serious increase in earnings.

This is a company that has transitioned itself from development to commercialization. And now that it is delivering the share price is also moving in accordance. That can often lead to a significant re-rating.

The Halo product allows for the distribution of real-time data and video across networks with significantly lower use of bandwith to still be able to deliver that content uninterrupted. This is naturally crucial in environments of military, security and health applications. Its specific benefit is in areas where communication networks are underrepresented but key information still needs to be communicated.

The recent contract announcements with Kinetx Prime and Alrena show that health services are significant market for the company and these two contract alone is US$1.9 million with potential for additional orders. This is clearly validation of their technology in the real world and as a result I would expect that more contract wins will be delivered. Furthermore, the lead time to additional contract wins will be shortened as ELS has more devices in use.

These contract wins helped lift the share price from its doldrums in the sub-50c mark up to as high as 73c recently. Currently it is sitting at 60c with a market cap around $63 million. The more exciting aspect is looking at the longer-term profile of the company since it listed with 2017 being the exciting year where its share price rocketed from 20c to $1.75. We know that when ELS hots up it can really motor.

Given the recent move coming off the back of actual delivered contract wins, it wonít take many more wins before the same level of interest and excitement about the earnings potential for its technology returns back to those 2017 levels.

I continue to think that ELS has finally come into to its own, delivering on the potential that the market could clearly see, but was unwilling to wait for. Now that contract wins are coming in relatively quick succession itís hard not to think that there are more in the near future. ELS had been on my watch list for over 18 months and I had refrained from buying because I wanted to see that validation with contracts. Now itís here and I am buying. Once 75c is cleared I think there is every potential this is returns to a $100 million + market cap.

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/08/21/els...-its-potential/

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 6 2020, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Aug 6 2020, 02:59 PM

another incarnation in the age of digital transformation, it would seem:

Elsight Limited (ELS) is a solution provider of ground-breaking hybrid video and data transport services (on the-move or fixed) for large Safe City projects, sensitive facilities management, and surveillance and protective activities. The platform supports video capturing, recording, and highly secured transmission against video interception and hacking.

Halo: Halo's breakthrough technology integrates Elsight's high bandwidth totally secured data transmission technology while introducing a dramatically reduced form factor, weight, power consumption and heat index. The platform is offered in two main configurations: a highly compact standalone external device, or a lightweight internal board. The Halo 2000/4000 features multiple cellular modules, built in WiFi, and an optional video encoder and an internal battery.

Multichannel: Multichannel act as a network that connects all other Elsight products, by combining top video encoding technology with top transmission technology. The system aggregates several 3G/4G links, Wi-Fi, satellite or any ETH connection into a secured wide-bandwidth network pipe and automatically adjust video encoding parameters according to the total network availability.

ELS Backpack: Elsight's Multichannel Backpack brings dual, long-range, real-time cellular communications transmission and complete security to the teams in the field with increased mobility. Ultra-lightweight, durable and modular, the backpack is designed to for easy carry, while preventing the Multichannel system from overheating or becoming dusty.

ELS Vehicle: Elsight integrates Multichannel technology and its Rider family of products (digital & network video recorders) to provide the ideal vehicle connectivity solutions for automotive applications. Designed to fit into any vehicle where high quality video recording and live transmission are essential to ful?l proper surveillance, Rider and Multichannel offer excellent encoding resolution on all channels with embedded Wi-Fi, local storage on hard-disk and 2-way audio between the Command Center and the vehicle they're in.

Other: Elsight's other products includes ELS Medical, ELS Drones and ELS Commander 360

--------------------

rozz
post Posted: Aug 6 2020, 02:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Aug 6 2020, 02:26 PM

Company name is Elsight Limited.

rozz
post Posted: Aug 6 2020, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200730/pdf/...0d682gvvkxm.pdf

Things starting to happen for this company..

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING