Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

ARN, ALDORO RESOURCES
triage
post Posted: Dec 1 2020, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like Aldoro has been shanghaied, the chairman and MD who were active in working their tenements have been dumped in a palace coup. I don't know the parties that have taken over control of the company but some on hc are suggesting they might be spivs. As I say I do not know. But when in doubt when it comes to WA mining stocks assume the worst. Tis a shame but such is life.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 18 2020, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Nov 9 2020, 12:07 PM

Up to 0.155 today. Up nearly 30% in a little over a week.
As is my normal policy, sold half today and keep the rest.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 9 2020, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Oct 29 2020, 10:06 PM

Bought back in today at 12.
It owes me nothin, so may as well try for another slice.
Mick

--------------------

triage
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 10:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 29 2020, 04:22 PM

Yeah Mick, it came from left field with an expansive bit of writing about something other than shear zones with the promise of gold. I have no understanding of the implications of what was described in the announcement today.

I think there are only about 66 million ARN shares issued so that today was some serious churn. Some on hc are dreaming blue sky by comparing ARN to a stock that went from 1 cent to 25 cents or another one that went from a few cents a pop to $5. My experience is that even ten baggers are like blue moons so I will believe it when it happens.

Anyway I'm here for the Younanmi gold prospects so I'm happy to sit on the sidelines and watch the entertainment.

Tomorrow Ramelius should release the results of its feasibility study on its Penny project which is only a couple of hundred metres away from Aldoro's Penny South tenement. They've done a fair bit of drilling at Penny and hopefully they will release some impressive assay results tomorrow.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 31 2020, 09:02 AM

Well, there's a first for me.
ARN is up over 100% today (107% to be exact).
Never had a stock double in a day before.
79 mill shares traded, bit of a jump from the last few weeks when there days when less than 10k traded.
Markey obviously likes the announcement fromt he co, but it seems a little optimistic given that its only very early days in the exploration.
Still, I'll take it.
Mick

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Jul 30 2020, 10:23 PM

The market seems more keen on ARN than VMC.
I have small chunks of both.
Happy to sit and wait.
Mick

--------------------

triage
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 10:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 30 2020, 01:19 PM

There's so much drilling going on in that vicinity, Mick. All it would take is one outstanding assay result and the ARN shareprice should bounce.

Venus and Rox just announced reasonable results along the the shear zone at the Sovereign prospect just to the north of Penny North. Ramelius should have already started their drilling campaign at Penny North and slightly to the south of Penny West, Aldoro should be starting its drilling campaign at Penny South as should Venus and Rox at Penny West Deep South. (north to south along the shear zone it is Sovereign Prospect, Penny North, Penny West, Penny South and Penny West Deep South).

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

ARN up 12 % today.
Hoping it revisits the pre covid highs of 27.
Thanks to triage for hilighting this one.
Mick

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING