Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BRO, BROAD INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Dr-K
post Posted: Nov 5 2007, 10:40 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mamaeating on Wednesday 21/03/07 09:59am

Just made a huge mistake this morning , purchased BRO @ market 009 when I thought it was at 008 it changed as I was putting the order through! I wouldn't have bought that high! Now as expected the sp has shuffled back to 008, lost 5 grand in one hit!

Can I get some opinions on any sp valuations and where people see the sp in the coming months! can we expect 2c after the float of their mining arm?

Kaydence wub.gif

mamaeating
post Posted: Mar 21 2007, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

BRO ________________________________________________________________________
As foreshadowed in recent releases about an imminent value adding transaction, the Board of BRO is pleased to announce details of an agreement entered into to acquire 100% of Uranium and Gold/Nickel Explorer Pangaea Metals Limited (“Pangaea”), formerly Mount Trio Gold Ltd. Uranium/ Nickel Price (US$/ lb)

mamaeating
post Posted: Mar 13 2007, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Amberton on Tuesday 13/03/07 11:47am

Thanks Amberton-will have a look at this one too!!

Amberton
post Posted: Mar 13 2007, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

With BRO up 233% in the last 3 weeks I thought it may be time to revisit CHP. Both own mobile content businesses. BRO market cap $8 million vs CHP $2 million.

I would think CHP looks very very cheap at the moment... could be the next to pop up! See below-

Also Chapmans Ltd (CHP) trading at 2c vs a 3.4c NTA.

Key investment is one in mobile phone application provider Gambit Holdings… which has agreements with Telstra, Optus, Orange and 3. Once this business model gets traction CHP could be trading much much higher. Current market cap a measly $2 million!!!

Announcement from a few years back...

Chapmans Limited is pleased to announce that it has acquired a 25% interest in Gambit Holdings Pty
Ltd for a consideration of $500,000 consisting of cash and shares issued at five (5) cents per share.
Gambit Holdings Pty Ltd supplies content, applications and services to Mobile Telecommunications
Carriers and Mobile Phone users. Gambit Holdings Pty Ltd delivers services in Australia through
Sydney based wholly owned subsidiary, Gambit Group Pty Ltd.
The Australian operations have received a significant increase in revenue over the past year as the
local market embraces the launch of higher speed mobile data networks. Gambit Group offers
services over I-Mode, 3G, GPRS, WAP, and enhanced SMS networks through agreements with
Telstra, Optus, Orange and 3. The company also has agreements with the NRL and AAP.
Gambit Holdings Pty Ltd has established subsidiary companies in South Africa, United Kingdom and
the United States of America, and negotiations are underway to launch the Australian based services
across local networks in each country.
Chapmans holds an option to increase its shareholding to 35% subject to certain conditions being
complied with in the next 12 months.
Further information is available on www.gambitgroup.com.au or by contacting:-
Mr Jerri Biti Mr Dan Lanskey
Managing Director OR Chapmans Limited
Gambit Holdings Pty Ltd 02 9233 6022 or 0408 885018
02 92416630
For and on behalf of
Chapmans Limited

mamaeating
post Posted: Mar 13 2007, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: billion on Sunday 11/03/07 05:49pm

Billion 152,455,370 share traded this morning upto 12 cents...Something major??

billion
post Posted: Mar 11 2007, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: maiden on Wednesday 18/10/06 11:51am

any ideas on whats going on with this Stock??? stun.gif

maiden
post Posted: Oct 18 2006, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: king louie on Wednesday 18/10/06 11:02am

Cannot understand people paying over the odds for something.Could have brought their holding on the open market for less than half the price.Hope their not going to have a say in looking after my money

king louie
post Posted: Oct 18 2006, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

MASSIVE placement at 2.2c, expect a BIG run today.

JOY.

favour
post Posted: Oct 14 2006, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: macrae on Tuesday 29/08/06 06:55pm

How come King Louiehas stopped posting?

What a disaster this stock has become.

macrae
post Posted: Aug 29 2006, 06:55 PM
  Quote Post

Finished at 0.6c - never seen such complete capitulation for some time on no news and no whispers from the ASX at all atm.

Sympathies to holders. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
<b>"The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind." </b>

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING