Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

QTK, QUIKTRAK NETWORKS LIMITED
MiscMan
post Posted: Aug 30 2008, 01:25 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: djp on Friday 29/08/08 09:01pm

djp - it appears the only one who has shown some interest in purchasing Multitrak Pty Ltd, is, yep, you guessed it MARK PALLISTER. Looks like he is going to buy it back for pretty much nothing. Mind you, it appears to be worth next to nothing.

Not sure in how much detail you read the report, however, currently QTK is before the NSW Supreme Court to be wound up due to non-payment of interest the convertible notes.
Action was instigated in early August 08. wacko.gif

djp
post Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:01 PM
  Quote Post

What a turkey this has turned out to be.

I'm still trying to get a concise and truthful account of what fell over in China - this mob were supposed to stitch the place up with their u-beaut security system.

Now they propose to "potentially divest" themselves of their local subsidiary, Multitrak, so as to concentrate on the South African market! It looks as though the subsidiary was originally acquired from the major shareholder resulting in a substantial amount of goodwill being booked. Prior to divestment, said goodwill has now suffered an impairment loss, that is, it has been written off. Is the subsidiary being given away??

billybongo
post Posted: Apr 23 2008, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crystal on Thursday 17/05/07 12:04pm

well indeed
the Pallister saga and talk about town...
parties.. yacht... trips...??
and else...
but keep it in mind..
rights issue at 2.2 cents fully underwritten and the Pallisters are taking their shares ??
uuummm cheap at 2 and more parties and wine ???

crystal
post Posted: May 17 2007, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: macrae on Monday 19/03/07 05:50pm

hi macrae

SPP Coming up at 12cents ,,i wonder if it will get a wriggle on to encourage takeup lmaosmiley.gif

yesterdays chart

mick
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

macrae
post Posted: Mar 19 2007, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

Here is the EMA chart below for point traders:

Close at 18c today.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
<b>"The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind." </b>

Greenmount
post Posted: Jan 17 2007, 08:48 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: macrae on Thursday 11/01/07 06:04pm

When people post on every board on every stock 24/7 its quite obvious that companies fundamentals are not on the agenda.One of the less fortunate aspects of (investment) boards.As for technical analysis well there is no such thing when applied to companies which fail to make profit only traders pushing their own barrow.Someone always gets caught without a seat when the music stops. QTK 18.5c.

GM.

macrae
post Posted: Jan 11 2007, 06:04 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (Greenmount @ Thursday 11/01/07 04:23pm)

Don't worry Greenmount. I am aware of both the games that burnt fingers play and the historical Quicktrak warfare that exists within this companys under belly - but thanks for the feedback and happy investing laughingsmiley.gif

If I am interested in the fundamentals of a company, my posts will be very indicative of this; the timeframes of any "trade" are up to the individual.

I should have mentioned the short tem nature of my speculation but if you scroll down on the QTK thread, you will see they always have been a quick dip. IMHO, unlike so many, the fundamentals of QTK are only a distraction.

I sold yesterday. ph34r.gif

--------------------

crystal
post Posted: Jan 11 2007, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (Greenmount @ Thursday 11/01/07 05:23pm)

hi greenmount

strong words my friend sadsmiley02.gif especially for your first post

have you ever heard about or know anything about technical analysis wink.gif ?

all the best

mick

Greenmount
post Posted: Jan 11 2007, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: macrae on Monday 23/10/06 05:39pm

Investing in companies without knowing anything about their business model is in my opinion dangerous to say the least.Better off playing the tables at Crown, Macrae.I would think the up coming qrt figures will be poor and it will down trend to zero.

Cheers.

macrae
post Posted: Jan 9 2007, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

Line up your cars motorway - a few fingerprints on the chart were sighted a few days ago.

Congrats on 400!
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING