Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

34 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RIA, RIALTO ENERGY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 10 2013, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Jun 25 2013, 03:09 PM

Rialto Energy (ASX:RIA) has provided an update of the Starfish-1 oil exploration well in the Offshore Accra Contract Area, Ghana.

The Starfish prospect is located in the Offshore Accra Contract Area in offshore Ghana along the prolific offshore West African Margin.
The Starfish prospect was matured following reprocessing of the original 3D seismic data and the acquisition of the new 3D survey in 2011 over the outboard deep water area.

Starfish-1 was drilled to a final total depth of 4,380 metres; wireline logging operations were undertaken to evaluate the hydrocarbon potential of the primary target.

The Operator has commenced its preliminary analysis although initial interpretation of the wireline logs and MDT data is that no
movable hydrocarbons have been encountered in the well, based on the current data.

The forward plan is to complete wireline logging operations and evaluation of the well data and block prospectivity. The well will be plugged and abandoned as programmed.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Brierley
post Posted: Jun 25 2013, 03:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Feb 7 2013, 11:59 AM

Strategy remains the same
Enter after funding secured
Sell before rotary lie detector results.

Are we there yet ?

flower
post Posted: Jun 25 2013, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mcart117's post @ Jun 25 2013, 02:06 PM

This stock has been good to me in the past. I bought at 10c in 2008, sold half (first mistake - should have sold them all) at 69c in 2011, then bought some back at 30c and 11c, like the fools who put their winnings back in a pokey machine.

Issuing shares to pay contractor cancellation fees has to merit a prize for management ineffectiveness, so I'm inclined to agree - quit while I'm even.

If its any consolation you are not alone---I hold no longer having sold a few weeks ago.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mcart117  

mcart117
post Posted: Jun 25 2013, 02:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 25 2013, 12:30 PM

This stock has been good to me in the past. I bought at 10c in 2008, sold half (first mistake - should have sold them all) at 69c in 2011, then bought some back at 30c and 11c, like the fools who put their winnings back in a pokey machine.

Issuing shares to pay contractor cancellation fees has to merit a prize for management ineffectiveness, so I'm inclined to agree - quit while I'm even.

arty
post Posted: Jun 25 2013, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mcart117's post @ Jun 23 2013, 06:58 PM

thumbdown.gif 3c issue price may have been an 18% discount, but the market reacted with a new lifetime Low:

Attached Image

Even though some buyers appear to step up today, to me, the chart still says avoid!

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mcart117  

mcart117
post Posted: Jun 23 2013, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

No comments on the proposed fund raising? huh.gif

Hands up whose participating in the SPP?

flower
post Posted: May 31 2013, 12:23 PM
  Quote Post

flower,
My post mentions prices you said you had paid.Nothing whatever to do with brokers valuations...just more smoke and mirrors from your convenient recollections.

Here is a quote from you......"Posted by you on April 25th 2012,when the RIA sp was 41 cents................"8 weeks to wait for a SP of over $1 to long to wait for? Not in my book!

Too early to "buy the rumour"---the train left the station 16 weeks ago at an SP 50% lower than today's! "

Today,RIA is 4 cents.You stated on this thread that you purchased at 38 cents. (there are plenty more to quote,not that more examples are required)

This transferred from the NST thread.

wren, I don't know what your problem is, I made a bad choice in RIA, didn't get out earlier enough etc etc. I did buy at an average of 38c and did sell at .092 incurring a loss. Wasn't a big holding.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

arty
post Posted: May 16 2013, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ May 16 2013, 11:22 AM

could be an iceberg? 900k wanted at 3c or higher...

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

wren
post Posted: May 16 2013, 11:22 AM
  Quote Post

If anyone is interested,there is one (1) share on the bid at 0.035 ! Hop in now before someone else sells!

wren
post Posted: May 10 2013, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Apr 18 2013, 04:19 PM

RIA falls to all time low of 3.8 cents.'All the Kings people and..........'

34 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING