Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

76 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ESN, ENTELLECT LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Apr 6 2011, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

(ESN)

TO: ENTELLECT LIMITED
(ESN)

Thank you
Sharescene.com

fredick
post Posted: Apr 9 2010, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

GONE...

mobyrick
post Posted: Mar 30 2010, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mobyrick's post @ Mar 2 2010, 05:30 PM

Now I know...................

mobyrick
post Posted: Mar 2 2010, 05:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mobyrick's post @ Feb 15 2010, 05:47 PM

Once again. why would someone offer to sell for .002 when there was a buyer for .003 at the market open?

mobyrick
post Posted: Feb 15 2010, 05:47 PM
  Quote Post

Someone or persons appears to consistently be selling this stock down. I am of the opinion that this should be investigated. We also need a company update as to profitability. If the company reported a small profit end of year in 2009 then ...................? Why is the stock so low?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: parad1se  

bri
post Posted: Dec 30 2009, 03:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rumour's post @ Dec 30 2009, 12:01 PM

I sold mine at 9 and B INT at .03 & got a heap false promises & claims of cash flow + and now the same management has moved to ESN which makes me feel more comfortable than ever with INT especially with current management & the fact its now a real turnaround story with promise.

rumour
post Posted: Dec 30 2009, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

Well I finally did it after holding for 8 years, I finally sold my total holding for a measly 0.3 cents, I bought them for an average of 12 cents, I lost more than 100k on this baby but better a painful end than a pain with no end lmaosmiley.gif Towards the end of last financial year they said that they were cash flow positive, well why did they have to raise funds again in August if that was the case, these guys are so full of false promises and blue sky it's not funny.........
Good luck to all the long termers who are still holding on, it has been a big learning curve for me, the only bonus I got out of it is a mortgage on our home sad.gif

Cheers, Urs

BSA
post Posted: Oct 17 2009, 07:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mobyrick's post @ Oct 17 2009, 04:20 PM

I have been a shareholder for something like 8 years and despite buying in at ever lower prices I am still losing

Shoot the cat Moby, time for a change of plan mate, the market is more than happy to suck $s out of your account,...don't let it.

Sorry but know diddley squat about them, I could say TA wise it is forming a potential stage one basing pattern and few weekly signals look ok, but I sure as hell would not want to encourage you blink.gif

Hope it can give you some joy eventually.

Cheers

--------------------

parad1se
post Posted: Oct 17 2009, 06:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mobyrick's post @ Oct 17 2009, 04:20 PM

Nobody knows, not even them. . . . .

mobyrick
post Posted: Oct 17 2009, 04:20 PM
  Quote Post

Does anyone know anything about what is happening with this stock? Other than some day trading that is? Surely someone must know Something? I have been a shareholder for something like 8 years and despite buying in at ever lower prices I am still losing ...........ANYONE OUT THERE?

76 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING