Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

IOH, IRON ORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
GarryW
post Posted: Dec 7 2011, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

Noosaman

IOH as a likely takeover target and at todays market cap is approx 40% undervalued

if 40% undervalued at 2.00 odd well over 50% undervalued today - holding and watching IOH closley today as a similar pattern emerged with WDR a couple of weeks ago - up 7c why?

--------------------
"Go ye therefore into yon wilderness, and seek out that Golden rock, upon which all nations are built"

noosaman
post Posted: Mar 24 2011, 07:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 23 2011, 04:23 PM

Arty
The interest in IOH was probably sparked by Minefields in the Eureka Report on 21 March in which
he has IOH as a likely takeover target and at todays market cap is approx 40% undervalued

Cheers

arty
post Posted: Mar 23 2011, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

IOH seems to have found support at last. The break of MACD's Bearish Divergence has been confirmed and the first Higher High has been locked in. Can't have my eyes everywhere, so I missed the breakout in spite of the Bullish Divergence.
That being the case, I'll now have to wait for a retracement - hopefully one that fills the gap and reverses at a Higher Low.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

hungry
post Posted: Oct 19 2010, 02:05 PM
  Quote Post

Vol up today on break of the pennant.

arty
post Posted: Aug 9 2010, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

Phil's Creek could be delayed as RIO plays hard ball.
Was the Market already aware of it?

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Inspector Gadjet
post Posted: Jan 27 2010, 08:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Jan 14 2010, 06:38 PM

It is a bit hard to take control when Kerry Stokes owns 52 percent of IOH.

zac
post Posted: Jan 14 2010, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Dec 10 2009, 12:33 AM

IOH soon to be $3+.
Previous reference to Bob Roget was regarding DMN. Roget and his brokers sucking as many out as they can at 0.002c to take control of company to vend in large project (my guess!). He is nearly there.

ClintonaGTR
post Posted: Jan 14 2010, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Dec 10 2009, 12:33 AM

Good call....I got into IOH at 1.88 on Tuesday, pulled back to $1.70 peaked today at 2.20

zac
post Posted: Dec 10 2009, 12:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Nov 24 2009, 08:46 PM

IOH to move dramatically very soon.
Also, well known Perth identity (and major shareholder as of recently) Bob Roget now has "his" man on the Board.
Therefore, I would expect that they have something planned and I would expect some serious movement in the sp early next year!

zac
post Posted: Nov 24 2009, 08:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: pot of gold's post @ Nov 24 2009, 01:13 PM

Yep. Looks like I was right too.
Now have a look at SUM. A lot of accumulation going on here at low 30's. Should run soon.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING