Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

253 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SPL, STARPHARMA HOLDINGS LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jan 5 2019, 03:15 AM
  Quote Post

After seeing how easy it is to become unbelievably wealthy for very little effort mixed with lots of empty promises, one of AZ's leading lights is going to rip a page out of JF's book.

https://endpts.com/scoop-medimmune-chief-ba...k-into-biotech/

Scoop: MedImmune chief Bahija Jallal is leaving AstraZeneca and joining the trek into biotech

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

sh0950
post Posted: Sep 5 2018, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

Where is Plastic when you need him?

sh0950
post Posted: May 3 2018, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

Mundipharma licenses Starpharma's VivaGel® BV for Asia, Middle East, Africa and the majority of Latin America, to be marketed as part of the popular BETADINE® Feminine Care portfolio

plastic
post Posted: Oct 9 2017, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

On a roll! Just watch out for the naked short. Dendrimers are too big a molecule for efficacy from what I can gather.

Check out the history of ACL. Same tax lawyers too!

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

sh0950
post Posted: Aug 31 2017, 12:49 PM
  Quote Post

SPL have had an impressive week up to 52 week high

nipper
post Posted: Jan 13 2017, 08:46 AM
  Quote Post

Starpharma Holdings Ltd (SPL) has been granted Qualified Infectious Disease Product and Fast Track designation for VivaGel® BV by the US Food and Drug Administration.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: chessen29  

colindale
post Posted: Jul 25 2016, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 5 2016, 09:06 PM

3 Billion Condoms, that should lubricate the returns a little!.

nipper
post Posted: May 17 2016, 09:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: colindale's post @ May 17 2016, 09:11 AM

Starpharma Holdings Ltd (ASX: SPL, ) and Ansell Limited (ASX: ANN) today proudly announce that the Australian Olympic team will be provided with antiviral Dual Protect™ VivaGel® condoms for the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

and what do those athletes get up to? (I guess it's all about performance)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: chessen29  

colindale
post Posted: May 17 2016, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 5 2016, 09:06 PM

This Olympic news is advertising money cannot BUY!.

nipper
post Posted: May 5 2016, 09:06 PM
  Quote Post

opportunism, good marketing or real potential?
In a statement to the ASX on Thursday the company said tests had shown that its VivaGel active product "has been shown to have potent antiviral activity against the Zika virus in laboratory studies". "The studies showed near complete antiviral protection at SPL7013 concentrations below that used in the VivaGel condom."

Starpharma's protective condoms are already available in Australia where they are marketed by Ansell under the Dual Protect brand.

CEO Jackie Fairley said she would reach out to global health agencies to discuss how the product could help combat Zika.

"There's nothing available to treat the condition, prevention is the most important strategy. It could well translate into quite an important driver of commercial opportunity," she said.
Starpharma shares rose almost 7 per cent to 70¢ on Thursday, buoyed by the announcement. Starpharma is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and has a market value of about $257 million.

--------------------

253 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING