Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TTE, TITAN ENERGY LTD
mme
post Posted: Apr 28 2015, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Apr 9 2014, 04:22 PM

Pretty impressive announcement this morning! Given the market cap of TTE if they stick to the 75 million it's pretty amazing in these times imo! biggrin.gif

joules mm1
post Posted: Apr 9 2014, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

the whipped cheese gang had to bail on the close which accounts for the pullback as bid volume was typically 11m v 1.7m offer
they obviously thought they could get out on a spike on the (US update) release:

https://content.markitcdn.com/CommSec/Api/D...jpudWxsfQ==.pdf

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Apr 8 2014, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

when we see 23's bid and 24's offer and sellers are thin.... hand me that telescope i think i see a cupla planets lining up....(lol)

maybe an awareness by the 'traders' who thought that buying at 20's and selling at 22's then rebuying at 20's was a good plan....emphasis on "was"

new gig ......and directors STILL buying....
nice smile.gif

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Apr 4 2014, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

we'll need to see a consecutive series of bid volume relative to the recent
specs of dust

on track, most of the volume this morning was offer to the bid....this afternoon we're seeing more volume at the offer

to me, this is a good sign the day after the release,
principle member change and drill coming on the back of consistant director(s) buying

#TTE ASX:TTE #ausbiz $Titan

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Apr 2 2014, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

is this suffering from "we've heard it all before" syndrome?

another nice release small volume knee-jerk.....we'll need to see a consecutive series of bid volume relative to the recent
specs of dust (inc all the buying by directors)

still bullish on this .....but....drill something !!

https://content.markitcdn.com/CommSec/Api/D...jpudWxsfQ==.pdf

#TTE #TitanEnergy $ASX #ausbiz #oil #gas

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 10 2014, 12:14 PM
  Quote Post

looking at the pending orders....the train maybe leaving the station, already.....

if you're researching, then, hasten the work

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 7 2014, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Feb 26 2014, 03:19 PM

relatively speaking, TTE has lifted auction interest.....def more bid interest....

i own this at .021's today after cancelling my 022's order

thinking it's a small price play....directors buying has got punters buzzing...drill soon at the Ranch ?

...one of those BESBS?

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Feb 26 2014, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

interesting little beast....one member doing all the buying showing absolute faith (or a whacko tax brief!)

they need to pull finger and drill it's "destiny in texas"

in the que at .022's

--------------------

mme
post Posted: Jul 27 2013, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 26 2013, 10:56 AM

Hmmm, odd really imo! biggrin.gif

Let's see how much cash they have when the quarterly is released?

Still like the stock but just taking a tad longer than anticipated to do it's thing!! grrr.gif biggrin.gif

arty
post Posted: Jul 26 2013, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 26 2013, 10:02 AM

That was quick: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01427966
So, they've taken a Media Consultant on Board. Preparing for more spin? devilsmiley.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING