Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

939 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 04:57 AM
  Quote Post

It must be crowded in DC at the moment. With ScoMo's big dinner, Jacinda lining up for hers and this. I wonder if they're talking about the HK dairy company I keep an eye on. The one that is a month overdue on its reconstruction deadline.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/trade-talks...washington.html

U.S. and Chinese deputy trade negotiators were set to resume face-to-face talks on Thursday for the first time in nearly two months as the world’s two largest economies try to bridge deep policy differences and find a way out of a bitter and protracted trade war.

The negotiations on Thursday and Friday are aimed at laying the groundwork for high-level talks in early October that will determine whether the two countries are working towards a solution or are headed for new and higher tariffs on each other’s goods.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

All happening just ahead of ScoMo's FORMAL meeting with Trump. Hotly followed by a FORMAL meeting between Jacinda and Trump.

Right at the end of Q3.

What are they talking about I wonder.

When the Polacks went and paid Trump a visit, actually two I think, plaudits were thrown around and then a cheap offer for SIE came in and now SIE is gone burger. What do you reckon of the same thing happening for BLT? Or the assets at least followed by a backing in of Make me a Motza Archa.

CSIRO still in control of the IP and still on the books.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  Quote Post

BNTC rumours getting confirmed and someone is dumping. Might be daynos. But anyone on this site have known for years this thing is a woofer and the reason why is because the science is a bust.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:27 AM
  Quote Post

More than four weeks have passed since the deadline for the Hong Kong dairy company's restructuring proposal fell due. To date, there is no update and no delisting either. Just silence in a black hole. This must be their version of continuous disclosure. Even it's subsidiaries in NZ are now in breach of its legal requirements by the liquidators.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 19 2019, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

The most important conference of all which you have never heard of. Who or what is Ladenburg Thalman?
BLT going rogue and taking the independent route. Might be because all of the mainstream houses don't want to know about them.
https://www.ladenburg.com/

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 19 2019, 07:47 AM
  Quote Post

Activity in BNTC overnight definitely indicates the prime broker has exited it's holding. Now daynos, what do you suppose they know that you don't? Still sure this dog is a dead ringer for a successful outcome?

Make me a Motza Archa! At 2.5c make me two.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2019, 05:36 PM
  Quote Post

Citigroup finally being run out of town? Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes if it is.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2019, 07:43 AM
  Quote Post

Something must be on the pike looking at the BNTC activity overnight. Somebody just exited the registry.

Back to under a dollar and eventual removal from the NASDAQ. What will all the bright sparks at BLT do?

Luckily enough, the directors and officers have an ace up their sleeve. It's called Make Me a Motza Archa. At 2.5c, make me two!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2019, 08:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frootloops's post @ Sep 13 2019, 09:29 AM

Three days left for the week to reveal something. Anything on the pike you think?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2019, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

5c. Make me a Motza Archa. 2.5c make me two!

--------------------

939 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING