Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

34 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

HLX, HELIX RESOURCES LIMITED
bg99
post Posted: Dec 29 2017, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Aug 19 2013, 03:18 PM

Have held this dog too long, but some interest with volume today, time will tell if any substance comes from latest claims
https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a...l_Prospectivity
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

jbmurc
post Posted: Aug 19 2013, 03:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Aug 19 2013, 03:07 PM

And also CHILE
development of projects in Australia and Chile
BLANCO Y NEGRO PROJECT – CHILE
Drilling at Helix 100% owned Blanco Y Negro Project was completed during the quarter, with the confirmation of significant copper and gold mineralisation associated with artisanal workings.
The company is reviewing the results with respect to the geology and structural framework and will establish a 3D model as part of a maiden resource estimation in 3Q13.
JOSHUA COPPER PROJECT
Helix is at various levels of negotiations with several industry participants regarding JV opportunities to advance the Joshua Porphyry Project. The Company will keep the market informed of its progress

WE SHAREholders so neeed some decent news get some life back in the old HLX

JBmurc disc-holding HLXO

--------------------

jbmurc
post Posted: Aug 19 2013, 03:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Jul 4 2013, 06:16 PM

Bg month of announcement for HLX ??? any day now...need something to wake it up
CANBELEGO JV
Helix is drilling two drill holes below the Canbelego Copper Deposit targeting beneath high-grade copper plunge
positions the Canbelego Resource. A fixed-loop EM conductor plate supports the depth continuity of high grade
sulphide mineralisation below the known resource. Helix is also drill testing an EM conductor associated with
strong copper in soil anomalism (up to 0.3% Cu) at the Caballero Prospect. This combined work will take Helix to
70% equity in the Canbelego JV. Results are expected in August.
RESTDOWN JV
The Company has completed four RC holes to follow-up the initial 70m@1.1g/t Au intersected in first-pass drilling
at the Boundary Prospect. Alteration consistent with that in the initial hole has been encountered in this drilling.
Results are due in August.
KOREE PROJECT (100% HLX)
The Company has completed three RC holes into the Amity Reward South Prospect to follow-up a strong gold in soil
anomaly associated with several +10g/t Au (Max 39g/t Au) surface rock chips. Results are expected in August.

--------------------

jbmurc
post Posted: Jul 4 2013, 06:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Mar 18 2013, 06:21 PM

NSW drilling to start ....chile assay results soon ....tax loss selling over ....massive gap in the heads 3c-4.9c (65% gap !!!)hoping to get a few more opts ....good news and we will be 100% gain within days

--------------------

jbmurc
post Posted: Mar 18 2013, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 18 2013, 11:56 AM

Well $4 would be very unlikely ....but having a massive re-rating like SIR did on the back of major discovery...HLX has great potential
well worth reading the latest Research report out--http://www.helix.net.au/aurora/asset...5March2013.pdf

--What I like about HLX is #1 it's well under the radar but has many projects.....
I remember at one stage HLX had a $1+ Analyst value on the back of there Iron ore interests/royalites
-.The latest drill -19.45 metres @ 2.04% Cu, 1.06g/t Au an 550ppm Mo - indicate the presence of high grade copper at the Blanco Y Negro Mine.....
-.MMC still wanting to work(along with others) on the Joshua Copper project(equal major cash injection to JORC)
-Aussie gold 30%+ in over 1moz gold eqif + copper resources

personal I'd like to see HLX sell down the Aus assets(to royalites & Cash) and keep focus on the Chile projects with a goal to growth a massive Copper/gold/moly JORC resource a major will pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to control

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Mar 18 2013, 11:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jbmurc's post @ Mar 17 2013, 01:21 PM

from 4c to $4 you reckon?
"I'd like to see that" as Ray Charles would say cool.gif

Although HLX has "in living memory" not even been near $1, SIR hadn't either; so, anything is possible.

Attached Image

recent volume and appreciating PMs could trigger a little renaissance to lift it, if not 100-fold, possibly by 50% or even double.

Attached Image

I hold a small position.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

jbmurc
post Posted: Mar 17 2013, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 18 2012, 06:39 PM

There is a slim chance this could be the next SIR ....IMHO........ gone nowhere for so long.. it could all well come together this year .....

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Mar 1 2011, 04:32 PM

some broker 'research' available

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp...researchreports

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

radd
post Posted: Mar 1 2011, 04:32 PM
  Quote Post

Hey All,

SP not going anywhere lately but in saying that RB MILESTONE has a new report out for HLX today

which has a price target of $1.169 so a big difference from the current price of 12.5c biggrin.gif well worth a read

for those interested:

http://www.helix.net.au/aurora/assets/user...nual_Update.pdf

Luck To Holders

Cheers Radd biggrin.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bg99  

bg99
post Posted: Dec 2 2010, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

interesting announcement about aqcuiring a spot in the Maricunga belt in Chile , there are some huge resource gold mines there
AUQ is another that has gone to Chile and had a good run of late... AUQ is about 4-500km away from Maricunga
technically also has a multi-year cup n handle breakout possibly forming, with the gap at 22c closed

34 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING