Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RIM, RIMFIRE PACIFIC MINING NL
malfrey
post Posted: Jan 19 2011, 10:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 18 2011, 09:51 PM

Thanks Arty,
I also checked the Market Depth this morning as was put on caution, which proved correct.

--------------------
I do not give advice as I am not qualified to. I share my own thoughts.
Please do your own research.
Stay Alert to Change: Who moved my cheese?
Regards,
Malfrey

arty
post Posted: Jan 18 2011, 09:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: malfrey's post @ Jan 18 2011, 09:17 PM

good question, M
We've been discussing RIM in our group of late; before I capped the volume bars (at 20M in this chart) it really looked uninspiring, if only from the volume perspective. Today's breakout, if confirmed with decent volume, could attract a lot more interest, and you'd get your 6.7c+ in no time. If not - well, I don't like false breaks thumbdown.gif

Attached Image

So fwiw, here is my plan: Buy into a rise as close to 5.7 as possible; see if it attacks 6.8 and play it by ear from there: If it breaks, top up and enjoy the ride past 7c; next resistance to watch is 7.5, beyond that Blue Sky.
(No idea why it should, fundamentally, but that's not for me to ask.)

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

malfrey
post Posted: Jan 18 2011, 09:17 PM
  Quote Post

Do we expect this increasing sp to continue or will it falter and not breakout above 0.06?

--------------------
Regards,
Malfrey

sally1
post Posted: Nov 2 2010, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: malfrey's post @ Nov 2 2010, 09:18 AM

Thanks malfrey, bought into rimo at open yesterday - biggrin.gif

malfrey
post Posted: Nov 2 2010, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sally1's post @ Nov 1 2010, 11:45 AM

Don't forget about RIMO. This has spiked for only 1 day not 3 like RIM, so possibility of further upside.

--------------------
Regards,
Malfrey

sally1
post Posted: Nov 1 2010, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

Interesting audio and moving nicely over last couple of days rolleyes.gif

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 29 2008, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (28/07/2008 09:30:00):
RIM - Quarterly Report Highlights - Mr John Kaminsky, Executive Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Apr 15 2008, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (11/04/2008 09:30:00):
RIM - Drilling to Commence - Mr John Kaminsky, Executive Chairman

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

RADIO
post Posted: Feb 12 2008, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (11/02/2008 09:30:00):
RIM - Goldengreen Gold Prospect Potential Upgraded - Mr John Kaminsky, Executive Chairman

RADIO
post Posted: Dec 18 2007, 08:49 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (12/12/2007 09:30:00):
RIM - Progress of Subsurface Auger Drill Program at Fifield - Mr John Kaminsky, Executive Chairman

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING